HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

Stacey N.
on 9/1/11 10:14 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Boy have I missed everyone here, never thought getting a life back would ruin my internet time, I have even neglected my farm on FB. Ok maybe I had TOO much time on my hands but I really do miss you all terribly.

What has been going on, well all craziness, I have been bustin my butt learning everything at work, oh and I will add I ADORE making coffee for everyone. I have also created some pretty tasty frappiccinos also. I will be a certified barista by next week and found out that I will be opening the store from now on. Which means I have to be there by 530 every morning that I am scheduled... I have not been up that early in ages LOL.
What else, I will have my new A/C heating unit installed this weekend and bought a new dryer after I cussed and cussed at my old one. After pulling the last one apart, I have found that the mother board is shot *a 600.00 purchase* so needless to say I have ditched the HE brand crap and have gone back to what has worked for many years and was definately cheaper than the last set. ( I will be getting a new washer to replace this one too)

Kids start school on Tuesday and my DH deploys on Monday, gonna be a long one, eventhough it will only be 3 months this time. My DD turns 18 in a few days and I figured I will finish making her that blanket I started years ago for a gift, on top of the BLOW out party I am throwing for her and her friends (think 40 teenagers, pool party, she wants a pinata and a bouncy house...teenagers) Not sure how well the young boys are gonna handle the deployment but I do know my oldest has already started acting out, time to head back to the psyche for him. He always has had a hard time dealing with them.

OK lets see.. I hit my 1 yr mark and am officially down 103 pounds, it is a miracle in my book. I am no longer on any life sustaining medications except my handful of vitamins, it has been an amazing year and so much has happened, I am thankful I am alive to be able to experience it. Scale has been bouncing up and down for the last 2 weeks, so I will say I am still at my 125, (of which according to my NEW B*TCHY surgeon I am still FAT) I am happy here and if I never lose another pound I will be completely satisfied. I have found myself snacking on the carby junk and am going to make an effort to stop and find out WHY I am snacking ( Like we dont already know LOL )

Ok I think I am done for now, Hopefully as things settle down I will be back more and more involved.

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Mrs.M
on 9/2/11 12:19 am

Great post Stacey,

glad your life is so full.  remember to take the yucky stuff (teenagers and bouncy houses? LOL), acting out kids, in stride.  Not only will it pass, but it is a part of life and you are definitely living yours to the fullest.  Yeah!
Janet

Amy P.
on 9/2/11 12:20 am - Liberty Lake, WA

Wow...you are a busy lady!  I've started working back in the office after 5 years of telecommuting, so I know that a change is schedules throws us all out of whack. 

Awesome job on 103#!!!  How could anyone at 125# be FAT?  You are beautiful and you deserve to feel good about yourself and what you have accomplished!!
                                HT 5'3"~HW 218~SW 208~GW 125

Stacey N.
on 9/2/11 12:35 am - Chesapeake, VA
My new surgeon is STOOPID!!! ( yes I know I spelled it wrong but she does not qualify for the correct spelling LOL )

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Amy P.
on 9/2/11 12:40 am - Liberty Lake, WA
I know what you mean though about being happy with who and where you are.

I am down to 155# and even though I know I will lose more...I would be happy with myself if I stayed at this weight forever~regardless of what my surgeon would say.
                                HT 5'3"~HW 218~SW 208~GW 125

paranoidmother21
on 9/2/11 2:01 am - Lake Zurich, IL
Isn't it wonderful, Stacey? It's such a great life when you can actually do things with it!
Rebecca
Circumferential LBL, anchor TT, BL/BR, brachioplasty 12-16-10 Drs. Howard and Gutowski

Thigh lift 3-24-11, Drs. Howard and Gutowski again!
Height 5' 5".  Start point 254.  DH's goal: 154.  My guess: 144.  Insurance goal: 134.  Currently bouncing around 130-135.

lerkhart
on 9/2/11 3:07 am
Wow Stacey, sounds like you are a super busy woman!!  Enjoy it now, your kids will be grown before you know it and gone.  Dont' get me wrong, I love the empty nest...  Sometimes I just wish I had enjoyed them more while they were small.  I am doing that with the granddaughters now though.

Can you share any of your great recipes or do they not allow that??

Good luck with your DH deploying.  Thanks to your families service to our country.

Keep up the great work on your weight loss - you have done an amazing job in the last year and I've enjoyed watching your progress.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Stacey N.
on 9/2/11 3:52 am - Chesapeake, VA
I will share ALL recipes, I did not sign a confidentiality waiver...
The 2 popular ones are the rasbery mocha frap and a peppermint white chocolate mocha with chocolate chips!! I am now working on a pumpkin spice latte with added syrups to see how it works, will tel you how it goes

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Price S.
on 9/2/11 7:57 am - Mills River, NC
Congrats on a great year.  It hasn't been an easy one for you the whole time but look where you are now. 

5;30 is darn early.  Can your kids get themselves out the door?  I guess the older ones will pick up the slack with DH gone.  Give him a hug for me and thank him for serving our country.

You are correct, your new Dr is a nut. You have done great and should be very proud.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Stacey N.
on 9/3/11 3:06 am - Chesapeake, VA
My oldest is willing to get the younger ones ready and out the door. I figure I can have breakfast ready and waiting, put their clothes out the night before, so she wont have much to do.

Thank you Price you have been an inspiration to me also

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 490 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 509 views