Redistribution???

Stacey N.
on 2/20/12 8:47 pm - Chesapeake, VA
When does this occur and How do you know it is happening?
I have been at 120 now since Oct and some of my jeans are seriously tight in the thighs, is this redistribution or maybe muscle? Im confused

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Price S.
on 2/20/12 9:23 pm - Mills River, NC
Our surgery dates are similar and I evened out in late Sept.  I think I am seeing some redisribution.  Clothes fit the same but some of the surface wrinkles seem to be filling out.  I'm sure mine isn't muscle since I have been so limited in what I can do, but your sure could be.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Stacey N.
on 2/20/12 9:27 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I have found it is only my thighs and I do walk ALOT lately, now that you point it out I seem to be smoothing out a little in places too and my bewbie arent near as pancakish

HAHA.. I just hope it is redistribution

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Stacey N.
on 2/20/12 9:27 pm - Chesapeake, VA
How are you feeling?
Price S.
on 2/20/12 9:33 pm - Mills River, NC
Ok but not great.  Pain meds all the time to stay comfortable.  In the CPM, continous passive motion machine, 6+ hours a day.  First PT appt since the procedure this morning.  I am not seeing a huge improvement in movement but maybe it will happen slowly.  Just really tired of all of it. 
WLS was a breeze in comparison.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Stacey N.
on 2/20/12 9:56 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I am so sorry you are going through this. Im swinging everyday for you and sending all kinds of cyber hugs :)
Jody ***
on 2/20/12 9:34 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Stacey - my "redistribution" started happening about 2 to 2.5 years out.  I stopped exercising at the 2.5 year point... so that probably helped some of mine.

My thighs seriously filled in - I hate them again!  I need to get active.  Of course I've gained some too, so my clothes fit totally different now than they did a year ago. And, some don't fit at all :(

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Stacey N.
on 2/20/12 9:58 pm, edited 2/20/12 9:59 pm - Chesapeake, VA
So in a way I guess it all could be possible, or the fact that I need to get off my butt and do some more movement.. Remote control doesnt seem to count any more LOL. I will be 2 yrs out in Aug....
Roz !!!!
on 2/21/12 12:52 am - Butler, PA
I haven't gained any wait but I noticed my pants are tighter in the legs and butt so it must be distribution.  My bras are too big around  but my boobs are looking better.  My legs are still really bad as far as loose skin but they don't look as wrinkly as before.  I don't like  "some" of this distribution stuff! 

I thought my bat wings were looking better but I was on the computer this weekend and my soon to be 4 yr. old grandson came out and jiggled my excess skin and asked me what it was..... I showed him a picture of me when I was fat and a picture of me now and he seemed to understand. 

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Stacey N.
on 2/21/12 12:59 am - Chesapeake, VA
I dont like it either, I am still at 120 but now my size 4 jeans are tight in the legs but loose in the waist . Hopefully soon it will all even out again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 297 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 423 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 483 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 503 views