My Body stopped here

Susiekay
on 8/21/13 4:04 am
RNY on 04/24/12

I have been at 151 now for 3 months.  I had RYN 4/29/12.  I really wanted to get down to 135, but apparently my body has a different agenda.  Am I done?    Could it be that this is where my body wants to stop?

Thanks,

Price S.
on 8/21/13 9:45 am - Mills River, NC

We do slow down as we get close to goal.  Are you at normal BMI?  If so, maybe you are done, but folks lose into their 2nd year so you could have time yet. 

When I slowed down, I found if I ate the same # of calories, but stay low carb, I kept losing.  You may want to try posting on miles and menus and see if anyone sees a reason for your slow down. 

Are you getting some exercise?  protein around 100g?  plenty of fluid?

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Vivian Prouty
on 8/21/13 12:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX

If your doing everything as you should be and exercising and nothing is coming off....you are probably done.   Sometimes our bodies don't reach our goal weight.   I know my body stopped and I was 27 lbs from my goal weight.    I know it is disappointing but we had WLS to get healthy not to reach a certain weight.    I bet you look fine at that weight.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Susiekay
on 8/22/13 4:27 am
RNY on 04/24/12

Normal BMI is at 149 lbs, so I am 2 lbs over that.  I was really wanting to go lower in case I have some bounce back weight.  I have not been exercising.  I have lost all my weight by reducing what I eat only.  I guess I need to get my butt into the exercising mode....UGH!!!!   I hate exercising....

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 416 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 476 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views