Menus and Miles Sunday March 26th

Roz !!!!
on 3/26/17 6:30 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Good Morning!!! It's going to be another Beautiful Day in PA....YEAH!!! Hoping to get all of my yard decorations and furniture out and do some trimming. I have burn off Breakfast....

8+ years

Breakfast: Cheating this morning: croissant and fried egg

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack: Nuts, Cheese, Berries

Lunch:

Snack: Greek Yogurt with cherries

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Dinner:

Snack: Nature Valley Roasted Nut Crunch Bar

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Ginnny
on 3/26/17 7:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning,

Well it's the last day of the weekend they go by so quickly! Yesterday I was busy helping my brother hang drywall. A good day for it because I sure didn't want to be outside.

This morning I've made broccoli salad for tomorrow's dinner and made my Trucker a nacho dip for watching the race this afternoon. We are going out with family to Montanna's for lunch as it is my cousin's last full day here in Canada. He's home to Ireland tomorrow. Wouldn't be my choice of restaurant but will go for my cuz. Then we have to go to a friends house for a birthday open house....champagne and apps....I'll pass on the champagne, and hopefully there's a slice of cheese and meat with my name on it. These two tend to be a little eccentric so who knows what the apps might be.

Today I have had one egg, 1 slice of cheese and 50 grams of turkey kielbasa. Will track the rest of my day as it progresses. I'm thinking maybe Cobb salad for lunch.

Going to head out and take to the dogs for a good long walk. Although I was on my feet all day yesterday I didn't rack up the steps on the ol' Garmin. Will likely lose the challenge this week!

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Roz !!!!
on 3/27/17 9:27 am - Butler, PA

It Sounds like you had a busy weekend.

What you posted sounds good!

Roz

on Maintenance

lykapal
on 3/26/17 7:53 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Haven't had coffee this morning, yet. I felt super thirsty when I woke up, so I drank a big bottle of water.

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs

Snack: Greek yogurt

Lunch: Something from meal prep

Dinner: Lasagna stuffed peppers

Protein shake if needed, goal is to be over 100g every day.

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Roz !!!!
on 3/27/17 9:29 am - Butler, PA

Sounds Good!!

Roz

on Maintenance

JB1114
on 3/26/17 4:56 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Cloudy and chilly here in Missouri. Our weather has been wacky. It's cold one day and warm the next. You need the heater in the car in the morning and the AC in the afternoon.

I have a success to post.....drum roll...............I lost 8.4 lbs. since last Sunday. My eating habits were so bad and I completely turned that around this week. Without all those carbs, I wasn't feeling hungry all the time.

Tonight I made scalloped potatoes with cheese on top and I didn't put any on my plate. I had spaghetti squash instead. I really need to work on getting in protein. Today I'm short on protein. I intended to have another shake in the afternoon but got busy working a quilt and forgot.

Roz, what happened to the lady that used to post all the time that worked with horses?

Click shake (15 g)

Tuna salad; crackers; cottage cheese

Protein bar (9 g)

Shrimp (6); spaghetti squash; deviled egg

Low carb Pumpkin Tart

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Roz !!!!
on 3/27/17 9:33 am - Butler, PA

I wrote to her on FB last week and she said she was busy with her horse shows. She didn't mention stopping in to post. I miss her daily posts.

8.4 lbs.....Awesome!!!! Good for you for passing on the scalloped potatoes! I'm not sure I could have done that.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 415 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...