Fall 2011 Super Secret Clubhouse!

Groups » Fall 2011 Super Secr... » Discussion » Monday Morning Roll...

Monday Morning Roll Call!

Apple-Jax
on 12/8/11 3:16 pm
yum!!  i got the wellesse liquid calcium at fred meyer or costco. wellesse brand,  i would like to try the chews!  i will look into that!
Adrienne G.
on 12/5/11 11:34 am - Germantown, MD
I'm 8 weeks post op and down 22 pounds but I know I am loosing inches.  Was wearing size 24 on surgery day and can comfortably fit 18/20.  I exercise 60 min 5 days a week (which was my preop regimen) 2 days aqua, 1 day cardio/circuit weights, 1 day group power weight lifting, and 1 day with personal trainer.  I'm in the same boat with Dori -- my pouch loves everything.  Have some difficulty getting in 64 oz of fluids (thank goodness my doc counts the shake).  Haven't had raw stuff yet, just have not had the taste for it yet.  Definitely get in at least 80g of protein everyday and all of my vitamins.  I only weigh myself weekly because it's a little too much for my brain to handle.  Don't spend a lot of time on the forum anymore because that too messes with my head (I read other stories and start to compare).

Listen to your body and everyone is different.  All in all life is awesome!!!
Starting weight (12/10) - 346; Surgery day weight (10/11) - 282.4

Apple-Jax
on 12/7/11 4:47 pm
i hear you, it is hard not to compare, it took forever for my weight loss to take off, when i realised how many inches i lost i felt alot better!!  i need your exercise will power!!  i havent gotten to 60 min

how your body feels and clothes fit it just as important!!    18/20,  yay!!!!!
Meridon
on 12/5/11 12:28 pm - Canada

I am 8 weeks post op.. (some where around there).. and I am down 48 lbs....

My excercise routine is not perfect..  I have been walking... and I am back to work...  just trying to get my life back into a pattern...

BUT... we did get a dog today....  and he is my new motivator...  once I figure out how to post a picture... will share my new fur baby with you....

My stall broke this week too...  I only weigh myself once a week.. and I find it helps a great deal.

I feel the difference.. more than I see the difference.

More energy now too... thank goodness.. I have to keep up to my daughter and a puppy now...  what was I thinking?  lol..

I don't know how women with multiple children and pets and work.. do it...lol....  to them a GOLD MEDAL!!!

Apple-Jax
on 12/7/11 4:49 pm
such a cutie!!! isnt it a relief when the scale moves again? lol  great job!
Meridon
on 12/5/11 12:29 pm - Canada
omg... he's gi-normus.....bahahahahah...  can you see him?

His name is Jack Oscar

Mandy R.
on 12/5/11 12:51 pm - Callahan, FL
I'm 4 weeks post RNY.  The only complication that I've had is dehydration.  I am still on full liquids until Sunday.  I have had problems with my tastes changing.  I had a hard time finding a protien shake I like.  I used to love unjury preop and now it is way too sweet !  I have been doing EAS carb control, but they are expensive.  I've lost 20 lbs since surgery and 71 lbs since April.  Glad to hear everyone is doing well :)

HW-298  SW-251 Loss/Month post RNY(1)-23.5,(2)-23.3,(3)-9.9,(4)-10.6,(5)-8.9,(6)-7.7,(7)-4.2,(8)-7.5,(9)-1.7,(10)-10.8*first goal reached*,(11)-6,(12)-1.3,(13)-0.3,(14)+2.9-*changed scales that weigh 2lbs heavier*,(15)-0.3(16)-4.7(17),+5.8(18)-1.5,(19)+4.4,(20)-+4,(21)-1.2,(22)+3.5,(23)

Apple-Jax
on 12/7/11 4:50 pm
great job!!  protein shaes are funny things!!

i have found body fortress peanut butter chocolate to not be very sweet at all.

nice to see you!
Lynn Brown
on 12/5/11 2:15 pm
I hate to post anything negative, everyone is getting good results. I am not. I am hungery all the time. I have not had my first band fill (that is Thursday) but I was expecting some restriction just from the band, that's what I was lead to expect. I've gone back to some old habits and even gained a few pounds. I'm really hoping this fill gives me some restriction so I can see some progress. I think I am really down because I am not getting the help Ineed. :(

I am so glad everyone else is getting results.

Apple-Jax
on 12/7/11 4:51 pm
i hope you talked to your dr about things and the band fill makes a difference soon!!  they can do more than one until they get it right.  hang in there!!!  you are just getting started!