Nashville Nutrition and Emotional Wellness

Face the Fats

Truly Trina
on 2/8/09 3:45 am - Nashville, TN
American Heart Association

Face the Fats

This is cool

Do you know your fats by heart? Ready to make informed choices about the foods you eat?   Trina has provided a clickable  link to the American Heart Association's Face the Fats quiz and encourages you to take it.

By taking this brief quiz, you will receive helpful diet and nutrition information about fats. You will also find useful resources such as My Fats Translator, which calculates your personal daily calorie needs, recommended range for total fats, limits for bad fats, as well as tips to help you Live Fat-Sensibly.

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

barbiej
on 2/10/09 8:56 am - Goodlettsville, TN
I took your test, it was great, and very much a tool of information on the wave ot Fats, the good, bad and ugly. Thank you!!!  Hugs Barb

Truly Trina
on 2/10/09 8:28 pm - Nashville, TN
Hey Ms. Barb,

Yea, I thought it was a neat quiz.  I did not do so well on it..
I think it is good to learn stuff about fats.. Helps us make educated decisions on food choices..    Knowledge is power..

Okay missy, I got your message about your new song idea... 

Leave it to Ms. Barb to come up with that one... Thanks, now I can't get that tune out of my head.

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

barbiej
on 2/10/09 11:33 pm - Goodlettsville, TN
I thought you might need some perking upWhen I thought of it, I could of . What do you thank??? It really makes alot of sense to me. I'ma  tak'n the wallpaper off the wall and there it is. LOL. I just could help myself!!!Luv ya Barb