Nashville Nutrition and Emotional Wellness

Groups » Nashville Nutrition ... » Discussion » You have got to be ...

You have got to be kidding me

Truly Trina
on 2/16/09 9:59 pm - Nashville, TN

Nutrition and Emotional Wellness is a part of life, but it doesn't have to drag you down. (you guys are way too serious in here)

Change is a difficult part of life. But things do change right? I've come to learn that life has cycles. Sometimes it is change you want and sometimes it is not. You deal with it either way, and try to do so gracefully.

Here is a small example of change in my life, for more than 20 some odd years I was a parent (well I still am, LOL) with that is a huge responsibility and that was always foremost in my head. Then suddenly that daily responsibilty is lifted. I am now a bench player to be called upon as needed. My role has changed.

So things change, roles change, bottom rail on top now as the saying goes. But my hope is that you never lose your joy. If you have, it is right where you left it.......

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Bob L.
on 2/17/09 12:21 pm - Clarksville, TN
So if your saying is true???? Why are you always telling me to take that Goofey look off my face? BwaHahaha!!!!!!!!

Truly Trina
on 2/25/09 7:53 am - Nashville, TN

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115