2013 gastric sleevers

Groups » 2013 gastric sleever... » Discussion » I don't understand ...

I don't understand the OH website!!

get2it
on 4/17/13 1:10 pm - Cedar Park, TX

I'm sorry but I'm totally frustrated right now! I have been trying to navigate this website for days and basically getting no where. Is there anyone in this group having surgery because only a few people have posted discussions! Where's the help? Where's the support? Where's the Q&A?

jmarte
on 4/18/13 6:23 am

well i just joined and just got surgery going on 2 weeks i can def be the support your looking for 

get2it
on 4/18/13 10:24 am - Cedar Park, TX

Hi jmarte!!! Thank you!! I'm 40 yrs old i haven't had my surgery yet but have everything done except lab work and seeing the nutritionist. no date set yet hoping within a month though.  

1st - how did you make your pic file small enough to be able to upload it?

2nd - how do you put in your weight and stuff?

3rd - what was your diet before surgery and how far out was your surgery when you started it?

4th - can you take pills after you have surgery?

how are you doing? any complications?

get2it
on 5/9/13 1:30 pm - Cedar Park, TX

how are you doing?

SarahI
on 4/18/13 8:38 pm - Indian River, MI
VSG on 03/04/13

Lots of people post questions to the forums of the surgery type they are having.  That is where you will find most of the info you are seeking.  I am 7 almost 8 weeks out.  I am here to answer and support with what i can.  I had the VSG procedure done, so i am limited on RNY and DS questions.  Good luck to you!

SARAH

get2it
on 5/3/13 2:21 am - Cedar Park, TX

thanks for the support. i apologize again because i don't know what the initials mean.. the RNY and DS. i am having the VSG done as well. any input or suggestions you have would be great. is there anything you wish you'd have done different yet? or is there something your struggling with?

get2it
on 5/3/13 2:22 am - Cedar Park, TX

oh yeah, how do you set the weight thing that shows how much you've lost and how much you still want to lose? thanks

SarahI
on 5/5/13 8:16 pm - Indian River, MI
VSG on 03/04/13

at the top of the page there in blue area where you see Home Articles etc.. click the tab for Health Tracker.  under that tab you will see another tab for Ticker and Widgets.  that is where you will create your Weight Ticker.  You can also create weight loss, or other ones.  Good luck to you.

SARAH

shavorda
on 4/27/13 2:30 am - NJ

I feel the same way   not sure how to work this  site. I'm looking for  the same information I'm going through the  process . I don't have a date set up for my  surgey. I'm going for the sleeve. 

get2it
on 5/3/13 2:25 am - Cedar Park, TX

thanks for replying. i'm so frustrated right now because i have handed in all the requirements i needed before i had surgery but i'm still waiting for the nutritionist to get a hold of me. it's been 3 weeks already and i call them every week. have you set a date since your post?