- HEALTH TRACKER
Before & After
There are currently no before and after photos for this member.
See these instructions if you wish to submit your own Before & After photos.
No Public Goals Yet.
Sashidhar Ganta, M.D.
What I (respected and admired most (luved) about Dr. Ganta:
1. He is very upfront and honest.
2. He knows his "stuff".
3. He is very precise and precautious, which puts the patient at a great advantage for being well taken care of.
4. He knows his "stuff". He is extremely knowledgeable about bariatrics in general, not just surgeries. He was able to address a lot of my comorbidity issues as needed.
5. He is very "matter-of-fact". Don't look for sugar-coated pipe dreams (although, I wanted to hear them sometimes). You will get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
6. He takes EVERYTHING into account about you; the good, bad, and ugly to determine if you are a candidate for any procedure.
Bottom line: Dr. Ganta is an extremely competent surgeon. I would choose him again and again.
Latest Surgery Support Comments
No comments posted yet.
Please post yours.
Click here for the surgery support page