Are you "tempted" more now??

Vickie J
on 9/16/06 6:33 am - Tallahassee, FL
Lou Ann, I'm glad to hear someone else snacks at night - not that I'm glad you're snacking, but glad to see I'm not the only one.... You know what I mean! I can be great all day until about 9pm then I want to nibble all night long. Will power! I need will power!! Vickie J.
Tammy _.
on 10/18/06 1:13 pm - Puyallup, WA
I am in the same boat, Vickie! I am the snacking queen! Of course, I get satisfied with much less food now so I am not going to get too hard on myself. I know that if I try to deprive myself of something it seems to make me want it more. It's difficult to eat intelligently instead of emotionally. I think we all struggle with that. Good luck! Tammy
julez
on 12/1/06 6:28 am - Franklin, OH
I am always tempted by sweets. of course I eat much less but still the temptation is there and I have to fight harder now.. I have gained some weight and I keep telling myself that I didn't go threw this surgery just to put the weight back on. I try not to deprive my family of foods that are tempting to me so I just put them out of site.. that seems to work for me, cause if I don't see it I don't want it... Eating out is sometimes my biggest problem cause my family likes to go to buffets and everything looks and smells so good. It is a struggle everyday and the farther out I have become it has been more of a struggle not to go back to my old eating habits. God Bless..
Most Active
Recent Topics