Inspire me!!!

elsa
on 9/28/06 8:55 am - fort worth, TX
Hello, I had my surgery jan 26, 2006. I dont feel I've lost as much as I expected. I hear my hunnymoon period is over. Where were you this time last year, compared to now. Have you continued to loose? I've only gone from 235 to 160 and have been there for 2 months. Is this it? I'm only 4ft 9 and need to loose another 50 lbs. What do I have to look forward to? Elsa
Mary J
on 9/28/06 8:44 pm
Elsa, Who said your honeymoon was over???? That is not necessarily true. I had my surgery 1/17/05, I weighed 218 day of surgery Sep 30 2006 I weighed 141 Today I weigh 124 am at at my goal and maintaining So at 9 mos out you certainly still can continue to lose. Just make sure you are doing everything you are supposed to. Fluids, protein first, and move to lose. Don't get discouraged as the "window" does not have a set time frame. Many continue to lose well after 1 year out. HUGS Mary
Margo J
on 10/3/06 4:49 am - Fairfield, CA
Your window is not closed. We do experience stalls from time to time. Keep doing what you are supposed to do and exercise, and you will continue to lose. At nine months out I weight 219.5, and now I am hovering 190s. So that is 30 lbs. yes the losses slow down, but with a little work on your part youi will lose. I still want to lose another 30 lbs., and I know I will get there! Keep up the good work. Margo
elsa
on 10/3/06 8:54 am - fort worth, TX
Thanks!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics