me and exercise

stacy L.
on 10/3/06 4:41 pm - atascadero, CA
Just made friends about two weeks ago. I am out about 21 months and I finnaly began to work out. I cant go by the gym with out wanting to stop and work out. However, they say every two days to come in. I walk the tread mill for about fifteen minutes at about 3.5, then I use the machines which address all the areas. I work on the average of three reps of ten on each machine and then i end by riding the lifecycle. I go about four or five times a week.. Problem is that the fitness trainer is 60.00 an hour and I cant afford that right now. Am I doing it right and should i go more or what. Please give me your input. Thanks, and huggs Stacy
white2003toyota
on 10/3/06 4:56 pm - Kaneohe, HI
Hi Stacy!! I would say that you are doing just SUPER!!! I wish I was as motivated as you are. I had lap rny on January 10, 2005. I have lost 120 pounds and would still like to lose another 15 pounds. May I ask if you have reached your goal? I have been using a treadmill at home since the WLS, and joined 24 Hour Fitness in January, 2006. I was laid up for awhile because I had a TT on March 6, 2006. I really should be going back to workout at the gym. Are you only working with your personal trainer? That is a lot of money!! Would you not be able to join a club like 24 Hour Fitness or something similar? Than you would only have to pay a monthly fee which is about $30.00 and you can go as many times as you want within the month. Keep up the great work!!! You are awesome!!! You are my inspiration to start working out at the gym again!!! Take care and God Bless! Hugs and aloha, Pat
Most Active
Recent Topics