How is everyone????

Weston and Gage's
Gr M

on 11/8/06 3:38 am - O'Neill, NE
Well just wondering how all the Januarians are doing? I had surgery almost 2 years ago and so far am pretty much stuck at 162 lbs. Which is a loss of 150 lbs. can't complain, would like to lose another 10 but if its in the cards we will see. It is getting harder all the time, because I think we tend to push the buck this far out. It is a daily struggle thats for sure. But.. I would do it all over again, because I feel wonderful. Plastics are not an option as our insurance sucks. Would like to have a boob job.. Suppose I could ask for that for Christmas ?? Anywho.. Let me know how ya'll are doin.. Rhonda
white2003toyota
on 11/8/06 5:50 am - Kaneohe, HI
Hi Rhonda!!! It sure was nice to see a familiar face and to see someone from the January, 2005 bunch posting again!!!! I really miss everyone!!! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. As for myself I had lap rny on January 10, 2005, and so very shortly will be 2 years post op myself. I have lost 130 pounds, and have managed to keep it off. I am still eating the same type of menu as when I was still in major losing mode. Here's what my daily menu looks like: Breakfast: Isopure Protein Shake Lunch: Green salad Dinner: 4 oz. of chicken, fish ( I don't tolerate red meat) small green salad 2 hours before bed: Isopure Protein Shake My surgeon never allowed snacks from the beginning, so I am just used to that. I normally consume between 600-750 calories per day, which my surgeon told me is more than enough. I know what you mean about the cost of plastics, my dear husband did allow me to have a TT in March, 2006. This alone has made a world of difference in the way I feel and the way my clothes fit. Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful and blessed holiday season! Take care and let's continue to post when the time arises!!! Hugs and aloha!! Pat
Tracy B
on 11/9/06 1:14 am - Erie, PA
Hi Rhonda! I'm still here too! Things are going well. I've lost 178lbs~going from 328 down to 150lbs. I'm maintaining well with small fluctuations here and there, but I seem to go right back down if I gain a few. I do have to work at it now and be sure to exercise regularly~although that's pretty easy to do b/c its become a way of life now. No plastics here either, but I would also love a "boob job" LOL! Just not in the cards at this time, but maybe in the future! Tracy B 328/150 5'9"
lindaway
on 11/9/06 2:24 pm - Mentor, OH
I am doing okay. Down 190 lbs and holding. I would love to lose another 15 lbs, which would put me around 165. With my tt I figure I would lose another 15 lbs which would put me around 150. Can't see me affording a tt for another year or so. I have Kaiser...talk about an insurance company that SUCKS! But that is a whole nother story. Thrive! HAH! I miss everyone posting on our board. We need to keep writing. Linda 367/179/?
Syndilouwho
on 11/13/06 7:57 am - PA
Hi Rhonda, I just posted about my full body lift experience, what an trip!! You guys know how much I lllluvvvvv to type lol. Wish I had pictures to share but am waiting for the ps to make copies for me. My breasts were so saggy and empty that the ps told me that I needed implants and I told him I would do just fine without big boobs for once in my life! His staff said that I should listen to him, that when he says no volume he means FLAT CHESTED. Well, I could never imagine myself like that and didn't want to listen to them and they just insisted that I needed to listen to him and so I did and elected the saline. I'm glad they insisted, I'm really happy with the way they look, I did need them. I really think that if you want them, get them!!!!!! Just do it! Glad to hear from you, good luck. Take care, Syndi
Vickie J
on 12/2/06 4:29 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Syndi, I'd like to read about your full body lift. I checked your profile and didn't see it. Where did you post it? In March I had facial plastics (forehead lift, upper & lower eyelids, face & neck lift & chin implant). In June I had a Lower Body Lift (without inner thighs) and 10/31 I had a breast lift with augmentation and brachioplasty (arm lift). I'm curious how my surgery experiences compare to yours. I hope you're doing great and recovering quickly! Vickie J.
Dianne S
on 11/15/06 2:43 pm - Sunny, CA
I'm down on myself. I've gained fifteen pounds and am not feeling at all good about myself. Could partly be do to this virus that I have been fighting for over a week. I also have pink eye. Finally saw a doctor today for some antibiotics. But the motivation to go to the gym and work off this extra weight just is not there. Any suggestions out there? Thanks Dianne
Margo J
on 11/29/06 7:37 am - Fairfield, CA
Oh Dianne, I have been away from the boards for a while. I am sorry that you are feeling bad. You have always been such a positive role model for me. I need to come around more often so I can pick my friends up when they need it. You have done amazingly well, and remind yourself of that. Sometimes that is all the motivation we need. I think when winter rolls around we want to go into hibernation mode. The funny thing is that exercise actually makes us feel better. So get back out there and do what makes us feel good. Or get that big teddy bear hubby of yours to take you out for a brisk walk so you can look at all of the pretty fall colors. I kknow i am just a hopeless romantic at heart. Hugs. Otherwise i am fine. I had my gallbladder removed last week. The good news is that i haven't had much of an appetite so maybe I'll lose a few lbs.
Most Active
Recent Topics