HI ALL JANUARY 2005 POST OPS!!!!!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!

white2003toyota
on 12/3/06 2:12 am - Kaneohe, HI
I'M GLAD TO SEE MORE PEOPLE POSTING AGAIN ON THIS BOARD!!!! I HOPE THAT EVERYONE IS DOING WELL AND ENJOYING LIFE!!!!! JUST WANTED TO STOP BY AND WISH EVERYONE A BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON AND A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS 2007!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT WE'LL BE GOING ON 2 YEARS SINCE OUR WLS!!! HOW TIME FLIES!! PLEASE STOP BY AND SAY HELLO FROM TIME TO TIME!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS DURING THIS SPECIAL SEASON!!!! Hugs and aloha, Pat
lindaway
on 12/3/06 3:52 am - Mentor, OH
Hi Pat, Yes, it is hard to believe it is almost 2 yrs. I am doing okay. Struggling with the eating issue and am planning on going to a support group offered by my surgeon. Hope to stop the problem before it escalates. I have gained 5 lbs., which is not a lot, but it can be the start of something if I don't nip it in the bud. Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season. Linda
(deactivated member)
on 12/13/06 8:04 pm - Orlando, FL
I think we will all strugle with eating in some way. Food was such and issue for us before. I found that when I was going through some really hard times this year I did not know how to cope without food, so I ended up baking and pushing it on others, I do not want to abuse food myself, but I do not want to be a pusher either. I hope the support group helps you and I am sure you will be great and that 5 lbs gone in no time. Jenn
Tracy B
on 12/4/06 9:39 am - Erie, PA
Thanks Pat! Same to You!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tracy B 328/150 5'9"
Margo J
on 12/6/06 3:47 am - Fairfield, CA
Thanks Pat. Happy Holidays to you too! I think we all get busy living life, and forget about our January Peers. My how time flies...
(deactivated member)
on 12/26/06 8:35 pm - Makawao-Maui, HI
Aloha Pat, long time no see. It is so nice to see you post. Yes, two years. Time sure does fly. Did you go to the confrence on Oahu? I had tickets but got sick. Well, hope you had a great holiday. Sending you huge bear hugs from Maui. Aloha
Most Active
Recent Topics