HI!! Am I Crazy?????

Scrapperjp
on 12/17/06 11:31 am - MIddelton, ID
Well it's been awhile since I've posted anything, but I think I need to get in here and see what I've been missing.. After I had my surgery this place was home for me.. In everyway.. I've been struggling with thoughts of me gaining weight lately.. I've been real good.. I have been at 138-139 for about 9 months now. I'm not sure why I feel like I'm not doing good.. I'm more busy now then ever --my husband says I should slow down. In my mind I feel like if I slow down (sit and watch tv or just rest) I'll gain my weight back again. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that feels this way, but if I'm not please somebody let me know. Just wanted to express some feelings that I have right now.. Everybody have a Great week.. Janine 260/138
Tracy B
on 12/18/06 3:43 am - Erie, PA
Hey Janine! Congratulations on your loss and maintaining for 9mths! That's fantastic! I also worry about regain on a daily basis. I weigh every morning so that I know exactly where I'm at and if I gain a few pounds, then I get strict again for awhile to keep myself in check. I'm super busy now too~I know what you mean about not wanting to stop~that's what keeps me on my exercise routine too! So, you're not alone! Hugs, Tracy B 328/150 5'9"
miztex
on 12/29/06 11:31 am - Pharr, TX
Girl, You are SOOOO not alone!! I watch the scale everyday, and panic if I gain a few pounds. As for exercise, I am unable due to injury, but I try to walk a little everyday. Walking and sitting hurt, so I do a LOT of lying down and reading. The difference now is I don't stuff my face while lying in bed. Thank God for dumping!! If I cheat a little( that Shipley's donut yesterday made me sick for an hour! ) then I pay for it right away. Instant punishment!!! I am starting to lose again,finally, and may eventually hit my goal. If not...... oh well..... I sure miss the way we all used to check this site daily. It really helped me through some tough times. My step father passed away on Dec. 5, and these holidays are really rough on my mom and the kids. Ah, well... here's hoping 2007 will be better. Cheers Lou Ann 320/179
Most Active
Recent Topics