Info Time

LilPork
on 2/8/06 7:52 am - Townsend, MA
I went had my U/S done today Baby's heart rate was 115 and Due date 9-27 doc says he or she is a lil low in the uterus but think it will be fine no lifting or exercise ha I get a break but.. I feel great
Tracy B
on 2/8/06 8:20 am - Erie, PA
Awwww, I'm so glad your appt went well! How exciting!!!!!!!!!! Tracy B 328/162/???
LilPork
on 2/8/06 8:23 am - Townsend, MA
thank you
Vanessa @Nebraska
on 2/8/06 4:47 pm - NE
I am happy for you girl. You stay resting , I will keep praying for both of you ok. Hugs from Germany Vanessa 265/165 DR goal
LilPork
on 2/10/06 12:13 am - Townsend, MA
I thank you and need your prayers!!
Becky P.
on 2/8/06 10:54 pm - Elizabethton, TN
RNY on 01/25/05 with
Victoria, I am so happy to hear it is going well! Make sure you follow Dr.'s orders!!! Glad to hear you are feeling great. Take care of the both of you!! Becky
LilPork
on 2/10/06 12:14 am - Townsend, MA
I think you are a great person and thanks for your words
white2003toyota
on 2/9/06 2:41 am - Kaneohe, HI
Hi Victoria!!! I'm so happy to hear that mother and baby are doing well!! Remember to follow your doctor's instructions and take care of yourself and baby!!! I truly feel that babies are God's blessings to us. Please take care and get lots of rest!!! Keep us posted. Have a great weekend and God Bless you and yours and BABY!! Aloha, Pat
LilPork
on 2/10/06 12:14 am - Townsend, MA
Aloha to you too thank you and I will!!
Heidi C.
on 2/10/06 1:04 am - Piketon, OH
A Prayer for you Dear Lord in heaven, please be Vickey's guide as she cares for the little one growing inside. Each time her baby kicks, please make her aware of the wonderful miracle growing in there. Help Vickey to stay healthy, please calm her every fear. And bless her with patience till the baby gets here! Hoping for all the best! Congratulations!!! Good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics