Just checking to see how everyone is doing.

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/06 1:26 am - Roseville, MI
I am down 2 pounds this week. I don't know how because I had gall bladder surgery last week and I have not been working out. Maybe the stones weighed 2 pounds. LOL I know we are all at a point where we are frustrated. We all have to keep our chin up. We have all done a great job of getting our weights down and becoming more healthy. Now I am only 3 pounds from goal. Hopefully I can kick it into gear and hit that before to long. Suzanne 300/153/150
Tracy B
on 2/24/06 4:46 am - Erie, PA
Way to Go Suzanne! You're doing great!!! I weigh in on Sat mornings so we'll see tomorrow! Things have been going well this week though. Have a great weekend! Tracy B 328/161 5'9"
white2003toyota
on 2/24/06 5:38 pm - Kaneohe, HI
Hi Suzanne! You have done awesome with your weight loss and you are looking super!!! I think we're all at the point where the weight is not coming off as quickly as it was. But you have done great!!! You only have 3 more pounds to your goal. I'm currently at 148 pounds and my goal was 125. I'm having a TT on March 6th and I know I won't be losing 23 pounds from it. But I'm still satisfied with losing approximately 10-12 pounds of loose skin. I just needed to do this to complete my change. Hopefully, I will continue to lose within the next few months. Either way, I'm still so much healthier and happier now than before the WLS. My doctor did tell me that the weight loss pretty much is over at about 13-14 months post op. You have done just great, since you only have 3 more pounds!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!! Aloha, Pat 261/148/125 I'm only 5 feet tall
Margo J
on 2/27/06 8:15 am - Fairfield, CA
Wow you have done great! I have been stuck for about a month now, but not giving up. I need to lose 38 more lbs. If I didn't lose any more weight I would be disappointed, but okay with it. I am not giving up, and am determined to lose these last lbs. I would hate to think we would stop losing...after all I only eat 1200 to 1400 calories. Technically I would think we should still lose. So I am thinking that it is just a plateu. Keep up the good work! Margo 334/313/198/160
Most Active
Recent Topics