anyone had a post op ct scan?

nicole S.
on 2/28/06 10:16 am - carrollton, TX
I am 13 mos. post op, and having severe stomach pain. I had a ct scan last week, and I have to go in for the results this week. Anyone gone through this, or someting similar? How did it turn out?
Margo J
on 3/1/06 3:57 am - Fairfield, CA
I had this done I think last may, due to severe stomach cramps, and they found nothing, and the pain went away. I find if I eat to quickly I sometimes get gassy, and the pain can be unbearable. Hopefully that's all it was. If there was something serious going on they probably would have told you already. Margo 334/313/198/160???
stacy L.
on 3/7/06 2:16 pm - atascadero, CA
I have had something going on underneath my breastbone and to the left under the ribs, hurts to put any pressure. They have done all ct, xray, and found nothing? Mystery to me.
Heidi Lauw
on 3/8/06 7:00 pm - Pleasant Hill, CA
I had an attack that sounds similar and I ended up with gall stones. I just had emergency gall bladder surgery Tuesday. If it's gall stones, get them to take it out ASAP if they can, repeat attacks get worse. My first was 15 minutes, second was 5 hours and third was nonstop until the took it out. Heidi
julez
on 3/24/06 5:28 pm - Franklin, OH
I had one done and couldn't find out what my pain was but did find a hernia in the process... At least that was good that it was found... Now just waiting it out to have it repaired.... Good Luck and God Bless....
Most Active
Recent Topics