Thurs. Accountability

special kay
on 7/24/08 9:56 am - Ladson, SC
It's a lil late so lets get straight to the point, food! Come be accountable Breakfast: 1 HB egg, 3 sausage links Snack: 1 HB egg, yogart Lunch: Meat loaf, lil mac n cheese, collard greens Snack: NSA Chocolate frozen yogart Snack: Few peices of turkey jerky Dinner: South Beach frozen dinner and handful of grapes Snack: Protein shake Kay
Ms T.
on 7/24/08 10:46 am - Northern Chicagoland, IL
FOOD! For bkfst I had 2 eggs with goat cheese, took me awhile to almost eat all of it. that starbucks protein shake with banana and mango/protein, was 250 calories and was upgraded to 270 calories....hmmmm went to whole foods and got some mac &cheese, mixed it up with peas and carrots, yum wine, chardonnay at WF Thurs is 'roaster special' and I have a friend coming who is also high protein so I bought one. ate the leg/thigh, she will be here late some of the edememe salad with ****ake mushrooms. yum will eat more chicken later when my friend arrives vits - better water - spot on exercise - what??? dancing around the living room to music so some dancing must count Tiff xoxoo
Ms T.
on 7/24/08 10:48 am - Northern Chicagoland, IL
I also had a real protein shake, how could I forget???? mixed protein powder wtih a soy SF latte from Starbucks. If you have the registered card you save $1.10 per drink. Corporate america....but you can beat the system here.
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/08 12:02 pm - Eau Claire, WI
B: coffee S:beef jerkey S: NSA fudgesicle D: turkey breast with cream of mush. soup and some noodles S: 1/2 banana S: watermelon Still snacking but better things and turkey got my protein up where it should be. Walked the dogs 2x for 30 mins at a time and did cardio and nautilus at the Y. Back feels okay so far so it must be totally healed! yay! Renee
*~*Jaci *.
on 7/24/08 12:24 pm - Central Valley, CA
Nautilus???
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/08 10:18 pm - Eau Claire, WI
the weight lifting machines....not free weights! I need to get my ass back to those but I'm breaking myself back in slowly after the back injury. How did your summer fitness classes go? Did you find any great activity you really liked? I really wish I could find a class or something that I would like!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 158 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 595 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 635 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 595 views