Monday morning weigh in!

Ladybugmom
on 7/28/08 12:43 am - Lockport, NY
Hello peeps....How is it going? Things here are busy busy but it is time to be accountable. My weight is 160 lbs. Same as last weigh in but I was measured at the gym and lost a total of 5.5 inches. So I am back on track and trying to eat healthy. My hubby (John) has also been doing well but his weight was originally 287 and is now 280 lbs. I see a difference and am proud that he is committed to going to the gym. So come share the good bad and ugly! Hugs, Chris
Jersey
on 7/28/08 1:09 am - Northern, NJ
Morning! Well, the results are as I knew they would be after my long weekend down the shore with my sister (eating FANTASTIC mussels marinara over pasta at midnight...not the best idea!). Here are the ugly facts... Highest weight~ 293 Lowest weight~ 162 Last week~ 168 Today~ 170 I am back on track today! Hoping to be at 165 by the next weigh-in. Have a great day! JM
*~*Jaci *.
on 7/28/08 6:19 am - Central Valley, CA
I'm with Jersey! No more yummy past at midnight!!!!!!! I was 221 again I took measurements, I guess I should check those out....
special kay
on 7/28/08 8:56 am - Ladson, SC
Not telling!
Ladybugmom
on 7/28/08 9:01 am - Lockport, NY
Kay that is how I am with your Daily Menu, I eat bad so I am afraid/embarrassed to post! IT WILL GET BETTER! Hugs, Chris
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/08 11:29 pm - Eau Claire, WI
Your new pic looks great (well it's new to me!) I weigh on Tuesdays Last Tues: 168 Today: 157.6 Loss:10.4 Yay for me!!! Now I can have a to celebrate!!! Just kidding! I actually went out Sat and didn't drink any alcohol and still haven't had any carbonated drinks. Oh, and the first 5 lbs didn't count. I lost that the first day because I took my water pill that I didn't take for 4 days because of Rockfest. Hugs n stuff, Renee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 158 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 595 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 635 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 595 views