Accountability Monday

special kay
on 7/28/08 8:58 am - Ladson, SC
It's late so lets get straight to the point, food! B~ 1 egg, 1/4 c. grits and 2 turkey sausage links S~ Beef jerky L~ Chicken salad and 4 saltines S~ Protein bar D~ BBQ chicken thigh & salad S~ Lite yogart Kay
Ladybugmom
on 7/28/08 9:06 am - Lockport, NY
Ok Kay I am going to try to be good with eating and POSTING. B~protein shake L~toasted tuna sandwich with 3 slices of cucumber. D~hot dog on one slice of bread with honeymustard on it and 4 slices of bread and butter pickles. 72 oz of water, lots of liquids and all meds. Went to the gym and exercised for 1 hour with the extreme body sculpting! Thank you for always being accountable and helping to keep us on track! Hugs, Chris
Ladybugmom
on 7/28/08 9:33 am - Lockport, NY
oops forgot 2 sugarfree popsicles....
*~*Jaci *.
on 7/28/08 11:58 am - Central Valley, CA
I'm back on the wagon this week too. I get to go to Pittsburgh and see Amber for Halloween!!!!!! Although my choices weren't wonderful, I was conscious of what I ate. So at least I was aware of the crap he he. Breakfast: left over spaghetti and a slice of sourdough (then I made my sister eat the rest) Lunch: Sushi... I had the fish, Midnight had the rice Snack: PBJ on Wheat Dinner: I haven't had spam in 3 years lol. Its just dad and I tonight and we're have Spamburgers lol Craziness. I've also had two sf popscicles!!! Water: 64 oz, working on my third 32 ouncer. Vits: Better get those now
estefani
on 7/28/08 12:49 pm - Grand Island, NE
Ok I will bite, I need to be much more aaccountable than I have lately, so here goes: B- coffee and 2 pieces of toast S- more coffee and 2 more pieces of toast L- 2 small tacos de lengua....homemade with pico de gallo D- 1/2 a chicken enchilada and about 4 bites mexican rice S- if I eat another snack it will be more enchilada or a banana don't know yet, I am trying to be good on night shift. Water I am working on, so far 72 oz, but that is coffee...oops, I am also drinking another 40 oz of regular water. Vitamins: what are those things again? lol I need to get back on some Steph
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/08 1:44 pm - Eau Claire, WI
Uh....I was going to try to do the 5 day pouch test diet thingy, but by dinner time i was eating! B: coffee D: beef, chicken, shrimp fajita (no not 3, just cook all 3 together with peppers and onions and put it in a tortilla with some lettuce and ff sour cream) REALLY good and alright for cals. cardio and nautilus today, took vits!
Jersey
on 7/28/08 10:57 pm - Northern, NJ
Hey Kay! I am back on track after my wild weekend and I am happy to say I lost what I gained!! Here are my stats for yesterday... B ~ 3 oz. roast chicken S ~ Handful of dry-roasted edamame L ~ 3 oz. roast chicken S ~ Protein Vial, dry-roasted edamame D ~ Scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of ultra-thin turkey bacon Did pretty good with fluids, always take my vitamins, never exercise. Have a great day! JM
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 155 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 629 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 591 views