Thursday Accountability

special kay
on 7/31/08 6:08 am - Ladson, SC
I'm baaacckkkkkkkk! How is everyone doing today? I'm alright... can't complain. Thanks to you that are being accountable with me everyday. I did good on my first day of WW yesterday. Late last night, I wanted to much like crazy but I was good. I had SF jello, a slice of cheese and drink lots of Crystal lite. I'm a little freaked out at this WW thing because I'm eating more carbs than I usually do but I'm sticking with their program and see what the scale says Wed. It's time to be accountable again. Join in! B~ 1 egg scrambled with 2 peices of ham S~ NSA Yogart & bananna L~ Small salad.. Ham, cheese, red onions, raw broccoli with lite italian & SF pudding S~ 1 Cup of Helathy choice veggie soup .. zero WW points. LOL D~ Smart Ones frozen dinner & collard greens S~ Protein shake That's it for me! Who's Next? Kay
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 10:56 am - Eau Claire, WI
B: coffee S: strawberries L: beef deli meat with lite cream cheese, pickles all rolled up S: sf fudgescicle D: bbq pork ribs S: uh..chocolate. Did 30 mins of cardio at Y. Still having a hard time with the bad stuff. It's not much of any of it that I'm eating, but I still can't seem to find the will power to deny it totally. Weight is slowly creeping off still. My .2 lb weight loss disappeared an hour later the other day so I felt much better. Still my calorie count after exercise was about 600
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 158 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 595 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 635 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 595 views