TGIF Accountability

special kay
on 8/1/08 4:49 am - Ladson, SC
Yep, it's me already! I'm working first shift today and doubt I'll be on the computer later so I'm posting this now. I just want to be accountable for what I'm eating. B~ 1 HB egg & WW yogart S~ Cucumber slices with S&P L~ Grilled chicken breast, cheese, red onion, lettuce and ff mayo in a LC wheat wrap & raw broccoli dipped in FF ranch. S~ SF Vanilla pudding D~ Smart One's Frozen dinner. S~ I'm going out today so a lite Beer and an "adult drink" will be my snack. I have enough points to enjoy the night! Have a great weekend Kay
Ms T.
on 8/1/08 7:21 am - Northern Chicagoland, IL
I am back from a week in LA where I ate pretty well but had too much wine - every night was another series of parties. I did overload on cheese as that was typically the most protein oriented option offered. And most days I got in a protein shake, thank goodness for Starbucks! chicken salad egg whites with goat cheese about to have a protein shake dinner: ?? am headed to the grocery store, will see what I find in the deli. I am hoping they have turkey meatloaf or a white bean salad Today I had some out patient surgery to remove a shard of glass from my arm. At my July 4th party someone dropped one of my heavy goblets which shattered - as I was cleaning it up I slipped and thought I had just a cut. Nope. It was not healing so I went to the dr who said the bump was just infection. After a week on antibiotics there was a sharp edge and I could not dig it out....so I had to go to a plastic surgeon. It is sore and I have 3 stitches. And had to pay $1000 (my insurance sucks!) No more travel in the coming months so I hope to post more as I have not met my summer goal to drop 10 lbs and need to better watch my eating and exercise. My job search has intensified and my suits are a wee bit tight. And yes, I did experience the earthquake which was freaky. It felt like the building had been hit by a truck, I was just about tossed out of my seat in a restaurant and lots of broken stuff. Have a great day, ~Tiffany
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/08 8:08 am - Eau Claire, WI
Aww sorry to hear about your arm, hope it heals up fast! Hugs!
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/08 8:13 am - Eau Claire, WI
B: coffee L: blt (w/fat free mayo and light bread, so not too bad), baked chips (1/2 serving only!) S: I had some samples at sam's club including a piece of protein bar which was nasty!) D: chicken breast, and probably some green beans maybe Don't want to eat anymore after that but it's only 5pm and I still have to eat the dinner and then I have the whole night open. Bri is working and I'm not going out so I stay away from alcohol... so that leaves many hours for snacking! Help! Did 30 mins of cardio and nautilus. Maybe I can take the dogs for a walk when the snacking hits. How do you guys handle the late night cravings? I never really had them until the last couple of mos! Renee
Ms T.
on 8/1/08 9:22 am - Northern Chicagoland, IL
Thanks for your well wishes...the incision is pretty sore tonite. When I have enough protein during the day I dont get the evening cravings for munchies. I have found a direct connection there. So maybe add in a shake or something or have protein snacks handy. And dont forget how important it is to have breakfast. Tiff
estefani
on 8/1/08 11:07 am - Grand Island, NE
Hi all, I missed you all last night, got called in to work for overtime....but I am here tonight and ready to post for today. B- cabbage salad, seafood salad, and a few cheese squares. S- couple handfuls nuts, seeds, and raisins trail mix. L- pork roast in a little gravy with some mexican rice. S- more trail mix and a banana. D- more pork roast with some peas. liquids are good today....about 80 oz of water and coffee, I decided that the diet sodas were not helping so I am cutting those out again, and have already dropped 2 pounds....I can't walk much here but I am going to try my best to get out of my cave to help the nurses some Take care all, Steph
special kay
on 8/2/08 10:16 pm - Ladson, SC
Nice to see you, stephanie! Thanks for posting.
estefani
on 8/3/08 6:05 pm - Grand Island, NE
Thanks Kay.... I am trying to make a more conscious effort to be here and post my accountability..so far it is helping me make a better effort to do more to make healthful choices in my diet. I hope to see more of you all!! Ok except that I am leaving this coming Friday to California for 2 weeks....I will not be able to post then cause my sister in law has no computer. Take care Kay!! Let me know how you are hanging in there. Steph
Alejandro Gonzalez
on 8/3/08 8:16 am - Zapopan, Mexico
Hey Steph!!! Nice to see you!!! don't be an stranger!!!! Come back more often!!! you are certainly welcome!!! Alex
estefani
on 8/3/08 6:08 pm - Grand Island, NE
Thanks Alex....I miss you guys more than you can know, but am trying to get my crazy life settled long enough to be more accountable to you and myself everyday! Glad to hear all is well with you and the family!! It is a blessing that you can finally all be together again!! Where exactly are you located? I am going back to Zapotlanejo next year driving and am hoping that maybe we can meet!! Take good care of yourself my friend!! Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 155 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 629 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 591 views