Monday Accountability

special kay
on 8/4/08 7:49 am - Ladson, SC
Hello ladies! How is everyone doing today? I'm ok. Just a typical Monday. I'm back to be accountable. I am so proud of myself because I usually blow it on the weekends but I was pretty good. Ok, come share your menu's and be accountable with me. B~ Protein shake S~ Apple & a blow pop (only 1 point for a blow pop.. lol) L~ Salad .. ham, lots of raw veggies w/ lite italian & SF jello S~ WW yogart D~ Smart One's frozen dinner & Collard greens S~ Protein shake Lot's of water! Have a good day, Kay
Ladybugmom
on 8/4/08 11:38 am - Lockport, NY
Protein shake, chicken and sweet potato fries. Water, exercised at the Gym and all vitamins.... Hugs, Chris
estefani
on 8/5/08 1:01 am - Grand Island, NE
Hi Kay!! I know I am late but here I am nonetheless B- coffee S- banana L- nothing D- guisado...it is a mexican dish with beef and little shell pastas in a sauce of chiles, tomatoe, and garlic and spices. S- cereal not too much interesting. I got in all my water and I still need to remember to take my vitamins. Trying to remember it all is the hard part when I get busy!! Been trying to get things done to leave Friday for Cali!! Take care all, Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 155 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 629 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 591 views