Tuesday Accountability

special kay
on 8/5/08 6:19 am - Ladson, SC
Hello Ladies How is everyone doing today? I'm pretty good. I slept in til 10, went to Wal-Mart for a few things then came home and got ready for work. It's slow right now so I'm posting a little early. I hope everyone is having a good eating day. Come be accountable with me! Breakfast: Protein Shake Snack: Protein Shake Lunch: Salad.. Ham, cheese, lot's of raw veggies with lite italian & SF Jello Snack: Grapes & Yogart Dinner: Grilled chicken strips, cheese, lettuce, red onion and ff ranch in a LC wheat wrap & Broccoli n cheese. Snack: 100 calorie pack of chocolate covered pretzels Lot's of water. Have a good night, Kay
Ladybugmom
on 8/5/08 8:33 am - Lockport, NY
Hi Kay, today has been an in and out kinda day. Busy with the wake and all! I had toast and peanutbutter. ham and cheese sandwich, a forkfull of macaroni salad and a forkfull of potato salad. 3 chocolate chip cookies. Water, pills and exercise! Hugs, Chris
estefani
on 8/5/08 1:50 pm - Grand Island, NE
Hi there Kay, Today we celebrated my daughters 8th birthday since we are going to be on the road for her actual birthday....so here is what I had.... B- coffee S- nothing L- 6 inch subway club and a bag of sunchips S- a couple bites of a turkey sandwich D- homemade pizza about 1 1/2 small pieces and 1 breadstick I also had a small slice of german chocolate cake which was a mistake since I dumped big time!! oh well I didn't want her to be upset, but she did tell me to be careful!! lol water was good today too. Take care all, Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 158 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 595 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 635 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 595 views