Thursday Accountability (last post)

special kay
on 8/28/08 8:48 am - Ladson, SC

Hiya Ladies!
How is everyone doing today?? I'm ok. Today is my Friday because I'm off tomorrow and going out of town for the holiday. I'm giving up my posting. I don't know if people have lost interest in this board, this post or just don't want to share. I like to share because it helps me be accountable! I started posting my menu's on the WLS grad board. I'll share if someone else decides to post though.

Anyway.. Here's my menu for today. I feel like I have ate a lot but I'm in my 1200 calorie range.

Breakfast~ 10 oz Choclate Calorie countdown milk & 2 slices of Ham

Snack~  Beef Jerky  & SF Jello

Lunch~ Grilled chicken breast, collard greens and Small garden salad w/ FF italian

Snack~ Beef jerky & 4 wheat saltines

Dinner~ 2 low carb taco's ( in a big lettuce leaf instead of tortlia) 1 with taco seasoned ground beef and 1 with taco seasoned chicken breast. both topped with cheese, salsa and ff sour cream. & FF refried beans... This was one delicious dinner!!

Snack: WW Yogart

Lots of water, didn't walk this morning but I did go grocery shopping. LOL

estefani
on 8/28/08 12:56 pm - Grand Island, NE

Well I hope you have a fantastic weekend away!!! I am off this weekend also so I hope to get some things accomplished from my to do list.

B-Beef strips in chili sauce

S-a peach

L-more beef strips

S-nectarine and a small handful of baked pita chips....cinnamon flavor.

D-havent had it yet, not really hungry to eat anything else tonight, may just grab a banana and head off to bed after that.

I am gonna miss you not posting this Kay, I wish others took an interest to it, I find it and you very helpful when I am having an off day. Anyway....Take good care of yourself!
 Steph

Alejandro Gonzalez
on 8/28/08 10:56 pm - Zapopan, Mexico
Hi Kay!!!

Have a wonderful weekend...

I hope you will enjoy your hollyday... sorry for not answering your postings... it was of great help at the beginning, but when being accountable started as a habit it just was easier for me... it doesn't mean I did not appreciate your efforts and discipline...

love you a lot

Alex
Teresa W.
on 9/1/08 1:50 pm - Green River, WY
Kay,
I will miss your post. I read it everyday.  After a break I hope you find another "post of interest" to share with us!

Teresa
5'8", 357 (Start)/214!!!!!(Current)/ 180? (Goal)  
 A 143 pound change!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 154 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 629 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 590 views