weigh****chers

Lori Vickery
on 9/8/08 1:37 am - West Palm Beach, FL
For those of you  that have utilized weigh****chers to help you lose weght after wls could you please let me know of your opinions on it and what plan helped you more(I know they offer 2 diff ones) I still have 15 lbs to lose since having my baby last Aug and i am struggling to do it on my own so I was considering going to Weigh****chers but money is tight and I dont want to waste it if its not worth it in others opinions-plmk I appreciate any info you can provide : ) Lori

Lori Vickery
276/146/hopefully 130

special kay
on 9/8/08 10:53 am - Ladson, SC

I am currently on weigh****chers and for me it has worked and is still working. I gained and have lost 18.5 of the twenty something lbs. that I gained.  For me it's the support at the meetings and knowing that I have to weigh in keeps me on track.  Some people don't like counting points but the other plan is easy.  I think it's worth it!!

~*Kay*~

450/388/173/175   
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Special-Kay/ <~~ Look!! 

Lori Vickery
on 9/9/08 12:30 am - West Palm Beach, FL
Thanks so much for your input-I think I may buy the 1 month pass and see what happens-I need to be accountable to someone other then myself, the only thing is I need to find a meeting time that works for me to not have to take my baby with me-Congrats on the weight youve lost thats great, I can only hope I can do as well : ) Take care - Lori

Lori Vickery
276/146/hopefully 130

Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 154 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 591 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 629 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 590 views