Brand new here

Mariam T.
on 11/27/06 7:35 am - Oakley, CA
I love this website but it has taken me a couple of weeks to figure it out. Today is the first day I found this board. My surgery is going to be either the last week of January or frist week of February...I am thrilled and scared to death all at the same time. Do I need to join this board or can I just post and reply? Thank you! Mariam
Anna Bryant
on 11/27/06 9:53 am - Roanoke, VA
Welcome Mariam, you have found the right place. Congrats on your upcoming surgery!! Anna
Crystal M
on 11/28/06 10:31 am - Dracut, MA
You may post and reply as often as you like. We are very happy to have you here. I have been on this site since August, so if you need any help, please let me know. Welcome to our little board and I hope you get your surgery as soon as you are able. Crystal
Mariam T.
on 11/28/06 4:09 pm - Oakley, CA
Thank you Crystal, and I am sure I will post often...I have so many questions. i love the pics of your daughter, she is very cute! Mariam
Mariam T.
on 11/28/06 4:07 pm - Oakley, CA
Thank you Anna, I appreciate it...I read on your site about your concern over the sleep apnea...why would that be bad...it is one of the medical reasons for RNY isn't it? I may post this question on the board becaue I have now read that on a couple of profiles and i do have sleep apnea. Thanks again for the welcome! Mariam
madisonlake2002
on 11/29/06 1:31 am
I am brand new here also. I am so confused. Do you know how you get your replies? Well I dont I guess I will have to figure it out. My surgery is January 11th and I am so scared........
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1379 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1064 views