Lap-Band people for January from Anita's list....

carolem
on 12/4/06 2:26 am - Austin , TX
Since each surgery has it's own unique process, I think it would be helpful if we could identify each other this way. I've seen people on the main board talk about things that have happened to them following their surgery that I have no information on because our classes for lap-band did not include that. Also our diet is not the same after surgery so we feel differently than RNY. I have been lucky to watch my husband almost complete his first month as of Dec. 6th. He has done so well, but I watched him pretty close the first 2 weeks. He was very strict about not eating anything that wasn't on his list from the post-op class. He gets a moderate amount of exercise and has a little trouble with all the water, he isn't a water drinker. But, he has lost 30+ pounds and is so cute trying on smaller pants! He's really excited about his progress and can't wait for me to begin the process. I got slowed down with more tests, but should be cleared pretty soon for Jan 26th. So if you all wouldn't mind letting us know what procedure your having then we could add each other to our friends list and communicate a little better with each other. Any thoughts ?????? CaroleM
gina P.
on 12/23/06 5:35 am - graham, WA
Carole, I am having Lap Band as well. Jan 31st is my date
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1379 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1064 views