Surgery scheduled

KCollina
on 12/9/06 3:25 am - NC
Hi! I've finally completed my list of requirements and my date has been set for January 3. Saying that I'm excited is an understatement. I resently learned of this website. How does it work? Is there a list of do's and don'ts? I need guidance. Kimberly
Crystal M
on 12/9/06 9:33 am - Dracut, MA
WELCOME to the January Losers board. No real do's and don't's. We are here to provide support and friendship to each other. We are all here with a common goal, to get healthy. So feel comfortable to jump right in and join the January Family. WELCOME Crystal Surgery Scheduled 1/8/07
Anna Bryant
on 12/9/06 9:48 am - Roanoke, VA
Hiyas Kimberly, Congrats on getting your date and welcome to the January board!! Ditto the no do's and don'ts. I have just finished all my tests and have been cleared for surgery. I am hoping for a Jan 3 date. I am hoping to find out for sure this next week. Anna
mawmawb
on 12/10/06 5:25 am
Kimberly, Wow January 3rd is my date too. I'm excited . I also live in NC!!! I've been reading Q&A and have learned alot. MawMaw B
KCollina
on 12/10/06 12:09 pm - NC
You said you live in North Carolina also. Would you be utilizing the Greenville hospital? Now wouldn't that be something.
almosthere
on 12/13/06 11:42 am - Altus, OK
Good luck! I am new to this site too. My date for surgery is 1/12/07 I can't wait. Hope all goes well for you! Veronica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1379 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1064 views