Morning Morning Weigh Ins

Stephanie B.
on 11/1/09 11:52 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Morning January Board!! I know you thought I had fallen of the face of the earth....but I am still here....just have a new obession.....Mafia Wars on Facebook and it takes all my computer time! lol

Well her are my stats and I pray that all is will with you all.

HW 327
SW 318
LW 185 (may 19)
CW 183
EGSuzie
on 11/2/09 5:56 am - Elk Grove, CA
Well long time, no see, Stephanie! You're right...I thought maybe you had dropped off the face of the earth! lol. In any case, it's great to see you around again...it tends to feel like a ghost town around here these days.

Here's my numbers:
Surgery/high: 251.5
Last Monday: 140.4
Today: 141.8...Halloween party food over the weekend absolutely did my in! Thank goodness I can go back to eating as I am used to now.

Hope to see you around more often...so, until next time...make it a great week!

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Stephanie B.
on 11/3/09 12:43 am - Chattanooga, TN

Thank you Suz for being so consistent....even when I am gone for along time I come back and you are right there!!    Its good to "See you" too...and I will try and do better.  I remember how much fun you and the family have at Halloween time...hope you have a great week too!!

Steph

EGSuzie
on 11/3/09 4:19 am - Elk Grove, CA
So where have you been? It's been ages since you posted anything! I was starting to worry about you....and others that have dropped off the board, as well. They seem to have gone, never to be seen again.

As for being consistent...I think that is exactly what keeps me on track most of the time. I know I have to come here on Mondays and be accountable for any gains (or losses) that my inattention to healthful living has caused. I love the feeling of having that extra conscience reminding me to make the proper choices more often than not...even if no one else is here to read it.

Anyway...I am really feeling a need to be on the boards right now. I am feeling more than a little stressed. I'm in school for two short term, full curriculum classes and its got me a little unnerved. And I am, literally this very moment, waiting for an email from my chosen plastic surgeon in Monterrey, MX. It will have my potential surgery date and pre-op info. I am soooo nervous...and excited.

So, that's what's new around here.

M B.
on 11/3/09 8:08 am - Warrensburg, MO
Can't wait to hear about your surgery date!  Mine is next week - can't believe it!  Post your news soon!

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

EGSuzie
on 11/3/09 9:16 am - Elk Grove, CA
Believe me...when I know what is actually happening, I will be shouting it from the rooftops! Crazy though...I have to apply for my first ever passport.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1379 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1064 views