Monday Morning Weigh Ins (better late than never)

EGSuzie
on 11/23/09 1:29 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Um, so it's nearly 9:30pm here in California...at least I didn't let the day pass without posting this thread! lol

I had a busy day...homework, housework, and labwork for my plastic surgery. I will be so relieved to have December finally arrive, because it means school is out for me and I can graduate, and my surgery is a hop-skip-and-jump away. Until then...on with the numbers for the week:

Surgery/high: 251.5
Last Monday: 141
Today:140.4

Right on target and nothing to complain about. Now...get in here and post people!! This is beginning to feel like I'm talking to myself!

I wish you all a wonderful and relaxing day with family and friends this Thanksgiving holiday.

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

M B.
on 11/24/09 9:35 am, edited 11/24/09 9:36 am - Warrensburg, MO
M B.
on 11/24/09 9:41 am - Warrensburg, MO
Suz - I'm so excited for you that your date is coming and your busy with all your pre-op prep!!  I am still off work and will be going back Monday.  I feel pretty ready.  I can get around most of the day until around 3 pm when I start to get tired and swollen.   I just try to keep my feet up and take it easy the rest of the day.

Surgery/high:  247
Last Monday:  158
Today: 158

I have not lost any more recently.  I have been tracking my calories and protein.  I'm not eating too much, but I can't do much in the way of exercise yet.  I figure I still am retaining some fluid.  Anyway, I'm determined to get below 150 - Soon!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day! 

TURKEY BREAST - 238 CALORIES PER CUP (CHOPPED) - 41 GRAMS OF PROTEIN!!!

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

EGSuzie
on 11/24/09 1:43 pm - Elk Grove, CA
I am amazed you are already feeling up to going back to work! It gives me hope that I will be okay coming home on those three flights from Mexico after 12 days.

I have no doubt you'll close in on 150 once your swelling subsides...though I've heard it can last for months. :o(

I wish for you a wonderful holiday full of that yummy protein-filled turkey! 

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1379 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1064 views