Monday Morning Weigh Ins

Stephanie B.
on 2/7/10 7:41 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Surprise! I am here two weeks in a row!! lol So I figured I would start this today...hope you guys had a fantabulous week and are gearing up for a even better week with it being Valentines week and all!

Here are my stats for the week:

HW 327
SW 318
LW180.2
CW 178.8

EGSuzie
on 2/8/10 5:05 am - Elk Grove, CA
Well, hello again! I am surprised! lol
And I see you are on a downswing with your weight...awesome!

My weight has been up due to swelling since plastics...but I think it might be on the downswing, as well. Woot! I just don't like seeing a bigger number than before surgery, even if it is only water weight. I still might need to gain about 5 pounds to stay in the same size without my clothes feeling/looking baggy. We'll see...

Surgery/high: 251.5
Last week: 146
Today: 143.3

See ya' next week, Steph!!

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Stephanie B.
on 2/8/10 10:36 am - Chattanooga, TN
Glad the swelling is going Down Suz!! And congrats on the plastics!! That has got to be an amazing feeling to get that of your "to do" list.  See you next week!! 

comom2trips
on 2/8/10 8:29 am
WOW Steph- 2 great weeks in a row!!  and Suz- I'm jealous- I could use with some gaining...
I on the other hand - hate to break the trend here- but 3rd week in a row and I am- yet again 135!!

UGH!!!
So- here goes another week- it's really getting hard here.  I just want to lose 10.  Nothing in my closet fits!!!
See ya in a week!!!
Brit
Stephanie B.
on 2/8/10 10:39 am - Chattanooga, TN
Hey Brit!! And I tell you 10 pounds does not seem like a lot compared to what we have lost but...it is HARD to get back off!! I feel your pain but I am glad you two have been consistently holding this thread down....I was just lost in the world of not eating right and watching my weight yo yo up and down all the way up to over 190!  But I am refocused now and ready to make this a life style change and not just a means to an end.....See you next week!! 
kiharper
on 2/16/11 6:24 am - Dallas, TX
Hi Ladies,
I have not been on here in probably 3 years.  And well... life has gotten in the way a bit.
My Monday morning weigh in was 163.  I am in a serious rut or something.

HW- 260
SW- 250
LW- 118
Current- 163

I have gone from 125 to 163 in the last 18 months.  I need help and encouragment.  Please!
Kimberly Harper
Stephanie B.
on 2/17/11 10:05 am - Chattanooga, TN
Hi Kimberly!  Welcome back!!  Unfortunately its a bit quiet around here now adays....but I am here and I can definitely relate to what you are going thru....the ups and down of this journey are rough!  But, we can do it.  It is so easy to slip back into our old habits and before you know it, weight gain....but I am here if you need to talk and need encouragement.  Feel free to email me or shoot me a message.  I will send you an email with my personal email address as well.  Know that you are not alone in this and I glad that you are here for me as well.

And there are a few others who pop in and out of the board who will be good encouragers too....take care!

Steph
kiharper
on 2/17/11 10:40 pm - Dallas, TX
Good morning Steph,
Happy Friday.  Thank you for your encouraging words.  It is funny how we can know exactly what needs to be done, but unless those heart issues are delt with, the weight loss will not be permanent.  Have a wonderful weekend.  My email is [email protected].
Kimberly Harper
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1379 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1064 views