My anniversary

Stephanie B.
on 1/31/11 11:36 am - Chattanooga, TN
Well even if no one is hardly ever here.....Its my 4 year anniversary!!

Four years ago today I experienced a life changing event....I had my gastric bypass surgery....and today, I am more than half my body weight....from 327 to 161.4 as of about 8 pm tonight.  This journey has been just that a journey...full of ups and downs and some tough lessons....but through it all..I wouldnt trade it for nothing.  I thank God for the blessing and for bringing this far with out complications and for keeping me.  And I am going to do better and honor Him by doing what I said I would do if He allowed me to have this surgery and stick to the rules and do what I know I need to do each day instead of what I want to do just because "everyone else or normal ppl do it".  I know I am not a normal person as far as my eating habits and behaviors or else I would not have ended up at 327 pounds and needed RNY.....oh well....Its all good.  I miss you all!!

BOTT
Stephanie B.
on 12/21/11 10:50 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 almost 5 year anniversary time and my weightvis about 162......i have not been consistent with my eating yabits, work outs, taking supplements or drinking water....I know how very important all this is and yet i dont do it....today is a new day with new mercy.  Hope each of u have blessed 2012's
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1379 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1064 views