January 18th 2010 - My 2nd birthday!

Amy B.
on 12/28/09 5:23 am - Monaca, PA
Well I got a call just about an hour ago to schedule my surgery.
My offical surgery date is January 18th 2010 - my 2nd birthday.
I can't wait.  Im so excited but so nervous at the same time.
This is my first surgery and really my first time admitted to a hospital, Im just not sure what to expect!

~ Amy Bradford ~
~ Never trade what you want most for what you want at the moment! ~

Monica M.
on 12/28/09 6:07 am
I'm soo happy for you :)

Congratulations!!!..

don't worry everything will be ok.. my gastric bypass was my first and only surgery and I was super nervous about it, but everything went smooth.. just say a prayer, do your pre-op diet (do you have to do 2 weeks?) and you will see everything will be just fine.. you will be at your goal weight in no time.. :)

xoxo

AbbyQueen2009
on 12/29/09 3:01 am

I am so glad that you finally got your date!! And its is coming up here soon!!  You will do fine. THe hospital and doctors will give you stuff to calm your nerves. I was super super nervous and once they gave me that I was told to go to my "happy Place and next thing I know I was zip lining in Jamiaca" LOL

Anyways congrats and see you on the losers bench!! you will do awesome you have a bunch of support here!

Missy N.
on 12/29/09 10:59 pm - Kalkaska
Congratulations Amy!  I am so happy for you!  Mine is on the 20th so we will be buddy's! This is my first surgery too!  I am excited, and worried but I think that is normal for everyone!

Do you have a special diet that you have to do before the surgery.  I have a 2 week high protein diet that I have to follow! Talk with you soon! :)

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

jkbeene
on 1/2/10 9:34 pm - TX
January 18 is my date also!! This is my first surgery and i am nervous also.  good luck!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics