Surgery Date fast approaching

Laurie H.
on 12/29/09 9:36 pm - APO, XX
I am getting more and more excited my surgery is the 7th of January. I was just curious if anyone has had surgery in Germany or maybe lives in Germany not exactly sure where to post this question? Is anyone else having surgery on that day??

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Cherishedflowers
on 12/30/09 7:33 am - Waverly, NY

Hey Laurie,
I am having surgery the same day as you, although it will be in the US.  I'm starting to feel nervous along with all the excitement that has been building all this time.  Good luck in your journey!

Melissa

Laurie H.
on 12/30/09 8:37 am - APO, XX
 I am so happy that we share the same surgery date. I wish you all the luck on your journey!! I haven't been sleeping well because of all the excitement my brain just won't shut off lol.

Cherishedflowers
on 12/30/09 9:22 am - Waverly, NY
I'm surprised my husband hasn't taped my mouth shut!! Lol I can't stop thinking or talking about the surgery or the changes we'll have to make. Its driving me crazy waiting til Thursday. Tomorrow I have my pre admission testing so I'm one step closer. Melissa
gordinha
on 12/30/09 5:56 pm - Netherlands
Hi Laurie,

I am also having surgery on Jan, 7th and in Belgium. :)
beccay10
on 1/13/10 10:32 pm - Frankfurt, Germany
Belgium!  That isn't far from us.  Are you living in Belgium or just having your surgery there?  I live in Frankfurt, Germany and will be having surgery on Feb. 3rd.

Rebecca
gordinha
on 1/15/10 1:16 am - Netherlands
Hi Rebecca,

I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. I had my surgery in Antwerp, Belgium, it's less than an hour from here. :)
beccay10
on 1/15/10 1:38 am - Frankfurt, Germany
I was near there last spring. At the Keukenhof.  Gorgeous!  I will have to go again this year!  Where else should I go in the Netherlands?  (more outdoorsy than city life)
Laurie H.
on 12/30/09 11:40 pm - APO, XX
How exciting this is so great!!

Most Active
Recent Topics