Feb. date

Delores S.
on 5/10/03 4:52 am - Country Road, KY
Anyone else have a feb date? If so let's compare stats.(even tho we aren't supposed to hehe
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/03 11:08 am - Huntington beach, CA
I had my surgery Feb 27th, you?
dixieb
on 5/15/03 3:08 am - Columbus, MS
I had my surgery on the 25th of Feb. I'll compare stats when everyone else does..lol..
Cupcake B.
on 5/16/03 4:35 pm - Temple Hills, MD
My surgery date was Feb. 12th 2003. Starting wt. 305 - as of today I weigh 230. I guess I am on track, I don't often compare myself with other post-ops unless we have the same starting wt.
Cindi S.
on 5/17/03 7:48 am - Langhorne, PA
I had surgery Feb 26th and am down 60lbs so far, I get weighed once a month on the 26th. I'm feeling great, but of course I feel I have to eat a lot more protein.
zoedogcbr
on 5/17/03 5:31 pm - New London, WI
Hi, Like others have said it is pretty hard to compare because SOOOOO many things factor in. I had surgery on Feb 3rd and was 421 the day of surgery. My high weight was Jan 16th at 442. I managed to lose 21 lbs before surgery on the protein and veggie diet my surgeon requires to shrink our liver. I've lost 74 since surgery so I am down a total of 95 lbs in 4 months. The last 11 days I only lost 2 pounds which is disappointing but I'm trying not to make a big deal of it as I know there will be plateaus etc. I've made great progress so far but I have a long way to go! Chris
sweetiewee
on 5/18/03 12:36 pm - Hillsdale, MI
I had my surgery Feb 21st and am down 44lbs. I feel like it's moving sooooo slowly. I've recently cut my carbs WAY back to less than 20 grams a day, and that seems to be helping. I wasn't eating a ton of carbs before, but more than my carb-resistant body needed. I did the Atkins diet several years ago and lost 110lbs in a year (which I of course gained most of back, pre-op) and in that entire year, I had to keep my carbs below 20grams. So I guess I'm one of the slow losers. I just hope it means I will not have problems with gall stones or saggy skin. (I know I will have SOME trouble with the skin, but maybe not as much as I could have.) I'm just very happy for all of you and your success so far! Keep up the good work, and I'll do the same! Stacie Lynne 316 pre-op, 272 current, 5"1 in tall.
pandakiss
on 5/25/03 4:31 am - Flat Rock, AL
I had surgery February 21, 2003. I am doing amazingly great. I have lost 54 pounds and feel like a new filly. LOL I did, however, have a few complications, like wound infection and a pulmonary ebolism. I am doing great now. My doctor was wonderful and saved my life.
hooterzgirl75
on 5/30/03 9:08 am - Bloomington, IL
open RNY 2/11/03 HI, my starting weight was 250 ...I am now 170..-80lbs. my hieght is 5'4"
Cindy P.
on 6/10/03 2:28 am - Prattville, AL
Hi, my name is Cindy and I am from Alabama. I am 23 years old and I had my surgery Feb. 25th. My starting weight at time of surgery was 350 lbs, I now weigh 277 lbs...that is 73 lbs!! It will be 4 months for me the 25th of this month. My height is 5'5. I was wearing a tight 26/28..mostly 28s when I had the surgery, and this morning I put on a pair of size 20s!!! They are a little snug but they look good. Everyone else let me know what's going on with them.
Most Active