Hello everybody.

MARIPOSA4013
on 2/11/08 12:48 am - MORRIS, PA
Hi guys and gals. Well my time is almost here. I am soo excited. I have 2 more days (not counting today). I am so excited. I can't wait. I will probally post again and again because I am just so excited and I want this time to go by as fast as I can possibly make it go by. =) I have way too much time on my hands. Anyone want to chat? I'll be here if you do. =)
(deactivated member)
on 2/11/08 3:26 am - Dallas, TX
Still here?
MARIPOSA4013
on 2/11/08 3:52 am - MORRIS, PA
I'm sorry, I missed you. I was watching my email for responses but I guess it doesnt show up in my email. I'll have to check that. I dont know why it didnt show up. Darn it. But I am here now if anyone wants to chat.Sorry. =)
MARIPOSA4013
on 2/11/08 3:57 am - MORRIS, PA
Oh, I see what happened. You are on Pacific time, so you just sent me that reply. I just got the message in my email box. So yes I am still here are you?
SCushway
on 2/11/08 3:39 am - Daphne, AL
Post away! I am sure when mine is that close I will be buzzing with excitement too. Having too much time on your hands isn't going to be good. You need to occupy your mind with something. Rent a movie, read a book, chat with us! Sandi
MARIPOSA4013
on 2/11/08 3:54 am - MORRIS, PA
Oh I am tryingto do sooo many things to get my mind off of it but nothing really helps. I've been cleaning my house for so long to get my mind off it that now it is almost spotless and I cant clean anymore. I wouldnt be able to get into a book right now. I'd drift off into thoughts of the surgery. And I'm not much of a movie person. I love it here on OH. I feel at home kind of, like all my fears can be put to rest when I hear from people here. =0)
MARIPOSA4013
on 2/11/08 5:28 am - MORRIS, PA
How did you respond to my email without posting it here? Thats weird, I was looking for your post so I could respond. But I cant find it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1509 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1216 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 862 views