question ???

Rockii
on 2/12/08 11:00 am - BAY AREA, CA
I'm going in 2-marrow for my 1st fill .. My question is does that mean I have to go back to clear liquids again ??? if so for how long ? I'm kinda scared I've been sick and have not been feeling good for the past 3 days and I dont want to feel ever worse after the fill .. What do people normally feel after the fill ????
chilliebabie
on 2/12/08 7:54 pm - SCOTTSBLUFF, NE
hiya dont know if im to late on answering this or not lol. first fill your not suppose to eat anything 4 hrs before the fill and clear liquids the day of the fill. then for the day after the fill full liquids and back to the normal 2 days after the fill. After i got my first fill it was kind of strange. I could feel bubbling in the band nothing painful just kind of odd and very slight pressure. Everything will go great and the fills are nothing to be concerend about, i go for my second one next monday but just as a little advice for the clear liquid day (today) whatever you have its best to have warm liquids becuase cold can restrict you even more and with the swelling for the day it could be pretty miserable if you have any other questions you can always ask me and ill try to help you out
Val_T
on 2/20/08 8:25 am - Williston , ND
So do you have much swelling after a fill? I'm just finally getting the swelling down after my surgery, and I have my first meeting with the doc on the 4th of March. My belly's big enough without all this swelling!
chilliebabie
on 2/20/08 1:16 pm - SCOTTSBLUFF, NE
for me it was nothing like surgery. It felt a little wierd for 2 days and after that it was like no fill at all couldnt even tell a difference......until 6 days later oh man i have some restriction and honestly really confuses me. I was so use to eating a lot and all the sudden i didnt even want to. Hearing my family talk about how long its been since they've ate and how hungry they are and me feeling like i could wait till tomorrow. I have to make myself eat most of the time but i could totally live fine with 3/4 c food twice a day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1509 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1216 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 862 views