where is everyone?????

melswifey
on 6/23/09 1:10 pm - WI
Seems as the months go by less and less posting goes on. I keep checking back and nothing on here. so here I go........ I/we are 16months post op.......I am having problems, and wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me. I have not lost any weight in over 4 months.. I did lose 125lbs total which is great, but is no where near my goal. I have another 45lbs to go. I have gotten myself into a deep funk and don't know how to rebound. I am trying desperatly to get motivated again. but I am looking for support from fellow post ops. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues. I deal with head hunger CONSTANTLY...I never thought this was going to be an easy road, but I also never expected to be able to eat normally again this soon. I still don't eat as much as pre op, but I snack WAY TOO MUCH! any thoughts would be apprecitated. i know I need to exercise more and eat better.. I am going thru some other health issues as well. nothing to make me put on weight, but enough to get me depressed and fall off the wagon. help!
Nancy F.
on 6/29/09 10:21 am - Bartlesville, OK
Hey -
Sorry to hear things are not going so well right now.  I feel like I have done really well since my surgery on 2/8/08, but now have a fear of gaining weight because I am now able to eat more and see some of my old habbits creeping back in.
I have lost 130 lbs since surgery and currently weigh about 150 - give or take a few lbs.
We really have to get back on track.....I know I need to do a better job of planning my food and get my rear to the gym more often.
Don't know if this helps.....I have never responded to one of these....normally just a reader....
We have lost so muc and just need to continue to head the right direction.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1501 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1212 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 853 views