~~ SURGERY DATE ~~

SUSANBRB1
on 1/10/09 11:13 pm - INDIANAPOLIS, IN
~~ SURGERY DATE ~~ FEBRUARY 24, 2009 ~~
~~ RNY - REVISION  ~~ DR.JOHN M. HUSE ~~

I am excited & concerned all at the same time. 
I would like to talk with others having a revision
&/or anyone else getting ready to have surgery.
~~ Going to support group in a couple of weeks.
I feel support is very important !

"BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE WITH PERSONAL JOURNEY"

~~ SUSAN ~~                            

cathyteal
on 1/11/09 9:00 pm - Arlington, TN
I have my RNY on 2-9-09,   I am also excited and concerned.  I keep thinking, what if I'm one of those who has problems and this changes my life for the worse and not the better?  Then I can't imagine that this could happen to me. 

The emotions are like a roller coaster.  I am usually make decisions and then go forward.  For some reason, I am having a hard time with this one.

I know in my heart and in my head that it is just my trying to find an excuse not to end this addiction to food.  I am determined to beat this and make this a positive experience.  This board and those like it are a life saver for me.
twinkletoes7
on 1/13/09 12:00 am - Timmins , Canada
Hello and welcome!

I to am having RNY Feb 20 in Utika NY. WOW and what a ride it has been so far!
Stephanie L.
on 1/13/09 12:26 pm - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/17/09 with
Where are you staying while you're in Utica? .... just curious.
Contact me at [email protected] for information about the Belleville area support group :)  or visit our new OH group page http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/quinte/

Stephanie L.
on 1/13/09 12:28 pm - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/17/09 with
Hi Susan, I'm Stephanie and I'm having RNY on Feb 17th with Dr Fitzer in Utica, NY. I'm really nervous right now, but funny.... it has nothing to do with the surgery itself.... I'm nervous about getting sick too close to the date or having a big snowstorm and not being able to drive down!
Contact me at [email protected] for information about the Belleville area support group :)  or visit our new OH group page http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/quinte/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 782 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 770 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 875 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1107 views