I'm asking for prayer

Becky Luca
on 1/19/09 10:00 am - Indianapolis, IN
I have a prayer request, and I 'm just asking for those who belive in prayer to pray.  This may sound trivial to some of you, but to me it is important.  I was off today and because of MLK day, I will be returnig to work tomorrow and with all the appointments coming up I am a bit distracted.  In order for me to accomplish what I need to get completed at work prior to my surgery, I need to focus.  My mind has been completely pre occupied and I can't see to concentrate.  Please pray that I will keep things prioritised at work and when I leave my desk the Friday before surgery I will be caught up.  It's important to me and all those that are waiting for their travel reimbursements.  God bless all of you.
Becky
Becky Luca
"Labor hard, consume little, give much, and all to Christ."

Steph_L
on 1/19/09 12:43 pm - MN
You got it :)

Steph
Start: 420  |  Day of Surgery: 381 | Current: 223 | Goal: 199 Milestones:
100+ pounds lost
Under 250 pounds (first time in decades)
Weigh less than husband for first time
Kathy P.
on 1/19/09 2:46 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Becky,
  I understand, and am in the same boat. Consider yourself in my prayers and thoughts. Sending positive energy your way.

Kathy
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/09 9:38 pm - Fort Meade, MD
Becky,
  I definately know what you are talking about. It seems to consume the mind huh? I will definately keep you in prayer. I see you wrote about travel reimbursements. Do you work for the government. My hubby is Army that's why it sound familiar. But like I said I will pary that you stay focused and get the job done. Last thing you want is to be stressed about what wasn't done. Take care.

Candie
Becky Luca
on 1/20/09 9:33 am - Indianapolis, IN
Candie,
Thank you for the prayers.  Yes, I work for State Police at Headquarters downtown Indy.  I process all the payments for travel, registrations, and hotel payments.  I also pay all the utilities for all the posts.  Thanks again
Becky Luca
"Labor hard, consume little, give much, and all to Christ."

bbinky
on 1/20/09 9:29 am - Louisville, KY

praying for you.

Becky in Kentucky

VirgieGarzon
on 1/21/09 5:06 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 02/11/09 with
I am praying for you my sister in weight loss - I work for a non-profit and they depend on me. We do more with less so I assist with several departments. I had to think of it this way though - if I don't take care of me - who will? We both will be healthier and happier this year so you are in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck and God bless you and your family!

V
My worst day on a cruise ship is still better than my best day at work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 782 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 770 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 875 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1107 views