Surgery FEB 15- Dr. Pompa in Mexico

loulou11
on 1/30/09 7:18 am
VSG on 02/16/09 with
Just wanted to know if anyone else had this date.  I am getting the VSG.  I am new to this website, and I would like to make friends. Thanks
Emily C.
on 1/30/09 8:42 am - Claremore, OK
Hi Lou. I am Emily. I am still awaiting a date. I see the surgeon and have my labs drawn on Feb 4th. I will get my date as soon as the labs are back. I am really excited. I have waited a long time for this. I am having the RNY in Tulsa, OK. Can't wait to be a loser. 
Emily

loulou11
on 2/1/09 10:42 pm
VSG on 02/16/09 with
Let me know your date.  I get up every day and do a count down.  I am worse than a child at Christmas.  Please keep me updated.  I would like to keep in touch with you over your journey.  Since, I am going to Mexico, I am not going to support groups.  My insurance would not pay.  I have been trying to get this done over a year. Keep me updated on your date.  I will try to be your friend please add me.
MSW will not settle
on 1/30/09 8:44 am
Hi friend.  Congrats on your surgery date!  I'm just a few days earlier, 10 days to go. 

Do you have to do a pre op diet?  How far before surgery do you travel to Mexico? 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

loulou11
on 2/1/09 10:45 pm
VSG on 02/16/09 with
CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!!CONGRATS!!!!! I am soOOO HAPPY for you.  Thanks for your post.  I hope to add you as a friend.  I fly in on Sun, surgery is on Sat.  Yes I do have to do a preop diet.  Have you found a protien you like.  How are you doing on yours.  Please keep me posted on your surgery.
loulou11
on 2/1/09 10:46 pm
VSG on 02/16/09 with
i am trying to click on your page but i cant.  I would like to be friends.
serathia
on 1/31/09 9:52 am - Schenectady, NY
Good luck :)  I'm around the same time and am getting nervous!

-Jennifer
loulou11
on 2/1/09 10:48 pm
VSG on 02/16/09 with
Thanks for the add, (as a friend)  I am so excited.  I know you are too.  How are you doing on your preop diet.  I hope we can keep posted with each other.  Some days I get up and cant believe this is it. Hope you have a good day.
serathia
on 2/2/09 11:43 am - Schenectady, NY
I just had my gallbladder out today and my hernia repaired...so I'm a hurting puppy.  I'm home already because although they would have kept me till tomorrow I wanted to sleep in my own bed. The only good thing is the Dr told my husband that i can go off my liquid diet until thursday or friday. I just have to be careful not to go crazy..although I'm not hungry yet..just very thirsty.
loulou11
on 2/2/09 10:20 pm
VSG on 02/16/09 with
I'm sorry.  I had my out two years ago.  Good News is they are letting you come home early.  I hope you start to feel better soon.  I have cheated a few times on my diet.  I am trying to stay focused.  Why did they do this surgery before instead of the same time?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 788 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 775 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 878 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1113 views