Feb 9ers WHOOOHOOO

mkdrgnfly
on 1/30/09 2:26 am - callaway, VA
Just thought i'd give us Feb 9ers a big WHOOHOO.. only 10 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i am feeling TONS of emotions...  what a trip

border.gif picture by malkuth1026
MSW will not settle
on 1/30/09 3:46 am, edited 1/30/09 4:59 am

OMG YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!  My emotions are out of control so I really needed to hear that I'm not alone.  How am I going to keep my sanity for 10 more days?  I wish I could have my surgery this afternoon. 

I am coming off of a major melt down from this morning.  I'm not one for tears but when I saw your post it was close.   

At first today was all good but by mid morning this pre op diet really got to me along with the anticipation of how the next few days will go.  I have my required education class on 2/3 next week plus my pre op physical on 2/5. 

I was so hungry at 11:30 am that I had my dinner for lunch.  Then I was so worried that I might be hungry again later and cheat on this diet.  I was afraid to leave the house because here there is nothing to eat but whats on my diet.  I so fear screwing up I'm making myself crazy. 

It took a lot to get me here.  I so don't want to mess this up.  I don't even have a real issue and I'm about to loose it. 
I'm managing to come down from the ledge without the help of tranquilizers but I'm still bugging out more than just a little.

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Lianne C.
on 1/30/09 4:21 am - Garden City, MI
I am going to try and paint my kitchen, hallway and bedroom next week. Depending on how much I can get done! I am tired of the plain walls, need color!!! We just moved in this past July! It will hopefully keep me busy enough to keep myself from being emotional!

Today is hard enough, I don't know how else I can make it through this upcoming week.
Emily C.
on 1/30/09 6:36 am - Claremore, OK
HIJACK
Relax, it will all be good. You are doing so great. Do not cheat on your diet. I know it is hard. I have been on a pre op diet for 29 days. It is 1200 calories. I have my last weigh in on Feb 4th then I get to switch to liquids. Anyway, I know you are going through a rush of emotions, but think of the outcome. What a great thing you are doing for yourself. Prayers going your way.
Emily

cathyteal
on 1/30/09 8:12 am - Arlington, TN
OK.......We are all in this together..............BREATHE................I was having the same thoughts for a few days, but I am getting better.  Yersterday was tough, but today was much better.    We are here for each other.   Anytime you are feeling like eating the kitehcn cabinet get online and put your feelings out there like you did today.   I promise it will help and there will be those out there who will help you!   

I am planning to clean my upstairs rooms out next week.  clausets and all.   I am packing up my largest size summer clothes to get ready to send them to the goodwill and consignment store.  I am just keeping in mind that by summer, I will not be wearing them anymore!   WHOOOOOO!!!!!

Hang in there.......dont jump from the ledge!
Emily C.
on 1/30/09 6:34 am - Claremore, OK
You are so close now, just wait til you are a day away, I bet you really get antsy then. I will be praying for you.
emily

cathyteal
on 1/30/09 8:17 am - Arlington, TN
WHOOHOO to you TOO!   I am so pumped that the hunger pangs are not even bothering me much anymore.  It is so much easier to have will power when you just let go and reaize that what you are doing is the means to and end.  It is an end to the yo-yo dieting and the feelings of failure.  Believe me, I know how poor Oprah feels.   I have probably lost and gained 300 pounds in my lifetime. 

The train is moving twoard the station.  Next stop......A Better Life
MSW will not settle
on 1/30/09 8:36 am
I was freaking out earlier but I'm OK now.  So many things, the "what ifs" were going through my mind.  I read several other posting boards here and there is so much to think about....  

Two of the last four days I missed one of my planned "feedings" and I was not starving like I was earlier today.  My evening meal is about 1 1/2 hours late tonight and hunger is not bothering me at all.  Go figure?

I'm still concerned about next week's visit with my surgeon.  This is the final go ahead moment.  That what if I don't pass inspection feeling keeps nagging me.  If nothing else, its kept me from cheating today.

Next week I am going to clear and sort and file all of the mscll paper I have collected over decades.  My project is already laid out for me.  Then I'm doing some yard work.  I hope it will help keep my sanity.  

I'm also trying to get tickets for the Jacksonville Blues Festival on the day before surgery.  After the concert it will be right to sleep then off to the hospital for check in at 5:30 am.

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 787 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 775 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 878 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1113 views