Everything is seeming more real...

countesstabitha
on 1/31/09 10:52 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
So, I got the date of Feb 11. Aetna called me to confirm I was approved.. started my high protein low carb diet... and had my final meeting with the surgeon - got my scritps for after and discussed my post op treatment. I can't believe I'm going to get to do this! :D

So awesome. I'm scheduled about a month after my orientation (which is amazing!) and insurance is even covering most of it.

Only fear is that it won't work and i'll only lose 30 lbs or so like usual... I pray this will help me to do better
Emily C.
on 1/31/09 11:19 pm - Claremore, OK
congratulations. Just 10 days away.
Emily

MSW will not settle
on 1/31/09 11:26 pm, edited 1/31/09 11:28 pm
Awesome! Fast track to the loosers' circle,  Congrats.  You WILL loose the weight.  You Will be a SUCCESS.   

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

sandylovett
on 2/1/09 4:54 am
I am scheduled for February 9th and share many of your same thoughts.  I know, however, that God has finally opened this door after years of waiting and He is in control -- so all will be okay.  I, and you, will lose weight and this surgery will be a success.  This tool WILL SUCCEED where all else has failed -- and I am soooooooooooo excited -- I can't hardly wait!!!
countesstabitha
on 2/1/09 8:47 am - Palm Harbor, FL
Thanks for the support guys! I know things will be ok in the end, just those last fears y'know?

Good luck to those of you who are in this month also. I know you will all be successful and healthy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 786 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 775 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 878 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1113 views