Pre-opping in the morning

wongypsygirl
on 2/1/09 11:23 am
I'm a little nervous. There is no reason to be but I am. I guess because it's another hurdle to make it over. I have to drive about an hour in rush hour Atlanta traffic....oy vey!  Cross your fingers there are no delays. Oh....something I think is pretty cool. I will be meeting up with Brandy27. We connected here on the February board. We have the same surgeon & same surgery date. We are pre-opping together in the morning. I'm excited to meet her!

Amanda
MSW will not settle
on 2/1/09 11:32 am
Good luck  on the pre op.  Mine is on Thursday and I don't  know what to expect. 

It must be nice to have a surgery buddy live and in person.  I'm in Southern GA (Valdosta area) but my surgery is in Northern FL.  There is no large bariatric practice in the immediate area so I have to drive an hour and a half or so. 

I'm excited for you and for Brandy 27 and for me too!   Good luck with your pre op. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

jobell2355
on 2/2/09 12:23 am - Destin, FL
Amanda how exciting for you.   You are right that it is another hurdle you are getting over.  I am right behind you.  My pre-op is on next Tuesday the 10th.  How cool for you to be meeting up with someone from OH too!  Good luck and keep me posted on how it all goes. 

Jonelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 786 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 775 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 878 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1113 views