MUCH better day

misseye
on 2/2/09 9:38 am
I am on day 3 of my liquid pre-op diet.  The first 2 days were awful!  I mean it.  No sugar coating here.  But today was fine.  Only hard time was when I took my kids to chic fil a to meet a friend and her kids...yes, drinking my water was really really hard.  But besides that, a much better day.  So all those who are fearing the pre-op diet like I was, no fear, it gets better.

My tips are
Chew Sugar free gum when you feel like you are hungry (works for me so well)
seasoning your broth (I like chyenne pepper and garlic - helps supress appetite)
Keep moving
Take your vitamin
If you screw up, just keep going

Missy

Tremory40
on 2/2/09 10:02 am - Central, LA
VSG on 02/12/09 with
Great job misseye! I am on day 5 ..Fells like 8. I agree this stinks, but when you feel like giving in look at the before and after photos...it makes the hunger pains melt away and helps me realize what I am trying to achieve. AND THAT IT IS POSSIBLE!

16 lbs lost pre-op!

MSW will not settle
on 2/2/09 12:21 pm
Here here I say.   You both hit it right on the mark.  From someone who has screwed up and recovered it really does get easier. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 786 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 775 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 878 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1113 views