Feb 9ers its time!

MSW will not settle
on 2/8/09 12:51 pm
In a few minutes our due date is here.  In a few hours we will all have the surgery we have worked so diligently  for. 

My love and prayers go out to everyone for a safe procedure free of complications.  And, may we each have the strength to use the gift of this tool to its highest purpose. 

Will be in touch losers just as soon as I'm home again. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Kathy P.
on 2/8/09 1:34 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Couldnt hava said it better MSW. As with you, my thoughts and prayers are out there for all for a safe surgery w/o complications. May we all be strutting our new pouches up and down the halls by this time tomorrow night!
   Love to all-
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Stephanie L.
on 2/8/09 7:45 pm - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/17/09 with
Good luck today guys! May you have an uneventful surgery and a quick painless recovery! You're in my thoughts today!!!
Contact me at [email protected] for information about the Belleville area support group :)  or visit our new OH group page http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/quinte/

twinkletoes7
on 2/8/09 11:19 pm - Timmins , Canada
I am so excited for all of ya's! Your in my thoughts and prayers. I am so excited to here those updates. Fast and speedy recovery vibes~~~~

mmob
on 2/9/09 10:26 am - CA
My thoughts and prayers are with you today.  Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and a pain free recovery.  Can't wait to hear all about how great your surgery went.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 777 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 880 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1118 views