hmmm surgery tomorrow and feeling CALM

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/09 12:01 pm
so my surgery is tomorrow and I am feeling oddly calm about it...i thought I would be very nervous and anxious but strangely I am  at piece...now if you would have told me this a week ago I would have laughed but I am feeling very good almost Zen like...well that's tonight now tomorrow may be another story...wish me luck and good luck to all who are going in tomorrow as well...here we gooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Markrb
on 2/10/09 7:20 pm - MA
Best of luck with the surgery. Mine is today as well and I'm feeling ready to go. I'm all packed up and headed to the hospital for 10:15 surgery.  I wish you a speedy recovery.
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

lindavip
on 2/10/09 10:09 pm - Moreno Valley, CA
I had some panicky moments two days  before and then after much prayer, felt very calm going into surgery as well.   Praying for both of you!!

24 lbs lost prior to surgery
kn29
on 2/11/09 7:08 am - Naples, FL
I'm soooo excited for you ! Good luck Girl
bkg 5kn29 **I want to be free from this body I'm trapped in!     

picture 

missypoohlpn
on 2/12/09 6:12 am - NY
Best of luck to you. I too wasn't to anxious I was so ready for my surgery and now a year later I can say I'am so happy I did it only regret is I didn't do it sooner. Had rny on 1-28-08 I have lost 115 pounds went from a size 24/26 to a size 6/7. It will go by fast at first may not seem like it but it really does make sure to get your rest and sip fluids all day at first. I know for me I was so geared up to lose I did great ate good excercised when cleared to do so and did faithfully but have gotten relaxed and my best advice would be to get a rountine stick to eat no matter what and make sure you get your fluids in. Wishing you a fast and easy recovery next year this time you will wonder where the time went and see pictures and can't even believe that person in picture is you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 777 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 880 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1118 views