TIme is flying...

jstatum_05
on 11/30/10 6:44 am
I can not believe it has already been 9.5 months since my surgery.  I am down almost 160lbs. and I feel awesome.  I still have about 50 pounds to go!

How are other February 2010 WLS people doing?

**This includes 32.2 lbs. pre-surgery!**        
Tiffany W.
on 11/30/10 6:56 am - Newark, NJ
Time certainly does fly! I was telling a friend of mine today that I will be 1 yr out soon.  I'm feeling great!  Lost 120 lbs and have 50lbs more to go before goal!  On the downside, my scale hasn't moved in a week, ugh! I hit that dreaded stall.

Congrats on your weight loss thus far!!

jstatum_05
on 11/30/10 7:13 am
Congratulations to you too!! For the record...just one week is NOT a stall.  Put the scale away for a few days and give it a little rest.  Then, check it in about a week.  I only weigh once a week.  It has worked pretty well.  I have some weeks where I lose a 1/2 a pound...the next I lose 4!  It all works out.  Also, when I get slow on the scale I really focus on my protien and water.  It usually works!

Are you exercising any?  I have not done much in the past couple of weeks.  I need to get on the ball with things.  I do have a 5k coming up this weekend though.

Thank you for responding.  Keep up the good work.
Tiffany W.
on 11/30/10 7:24 am - Newark, NJ
Thank you for the reality check, LOL!  I keep thinking my scale is broken.  I'm just going to take up a hobby other than scale hopping !!  I excercise 4x week but haven't been dilligent with my water intake.. I'll take your advice and work on getting in the recommended amount.  I promise I will not get on the scale for 3 weeks!!

Good luck in the 5k!!

JenBen72
on 1/14/11 4:05 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Yeah time does fly! I have 33 pounds left and it's been torturous! I cannot wait till goal! I have slacked a bit on water and excercise so I need to get movin! But damn is it cold here in Utah! Any luck since the stall? And how did you guys do during the holidays?

Jennifer

Tiffany W.
on 1/14/11 9:54 am - Newark, NJ
The scale is moving again (not fast enough, LOL) but it's moving.  I am about 43/44 lbs from goal and I would like to get there by the end of April - that's seems reachable?! 

The holidays were easy enough to manage.  I ate like I did before, no surprises or testing my pouch.  I've joined the Y and not only is it fun but I love that they have tons of fitness classes.  I try to get a good workout in 4x a week, if not I walk 30 minutes on my treadmill. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Our 2 year - we rock!
Liz R. · 3 replies · 1438 views
One Year. No Regrets!
Sunshine704NC · 1 replies · 1419 views
TIme is flying...
jstatum_05 · 5 replies · 933 views
Wow time goes by fast...
DreamComeTrue07 · 2 replies · 892 views